Chapter 15

I didn't mean to update chapter 14 yet, I wasn't finished. I was on the bus and accidently pressed 'publish' instead of 'save'. Anywho....moving on....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♡♢♧

I jumped back to my feet, with a snarl at the sight of a dirty, red-eyed stranger. I crouched, prepared to lunge, when someone else barreled into me, knocking me too the ground.

I screamed in pain as a silver net was thrown over me. I ttied to cringe away, even though I know it was futile.

The 3 of them stood over me, sneering.

"Well, this is disappointing. He said she would put up a struggle," one of them said. He scoffed in disgust as he nudged me with his toe.

He was shoved aside by a blonde, "Forget that shit, I heard she was supposed to be some kind of murderous beast."

I snarled. Pain shot through me as he kicked me in the stomache. I groaned as I curled inward, trying to supress the pain.

"Whatever, just take her."

I was dragged along in the net. The gravel scraped against my skin, making me hiss against the pain of sharp rocks and the burning of the silver.

"Once I'm free, I'll tear you to pieces, just wait," I growled.

"Sure, sure" they waved at me dismissively.

Rage coursed through my blood and for some reason, red seemed to be crossing into my vision. I wiped at my eyes, trying to clear it.

"ANITA!"

All our heads snapped around.

A couple of things happened at the same time, a wolf jumped out of the trees slamming against one of the rogues, Alec was running towards us, fury and worry mixing on his face, and I was lifted from the ground.

The wolf tackled him before the guy could get me any farther. He took a hold of the rogues shoulder and shook him like a rabbid dog. I grunted as I hit the ground.

I looked up as Alec appeared above me. He tore the silver net off me, not bothering with covering his hands. We both yelped at the touch of the silver. He dropped the silver on the ground and blew on his hand. The third rogue tackled him. I watched them struggle and the rogue punched Alec, breaking his nose. I tore off the ground, my head pounding with rage, my bones shifting and blood poured, rapidly, onto the land.

Alec:

Blood poured from my nose and dripped down my face. I winced at the pain as I struggled to get the damn rogue off me.

Though, it was unecessary as he was ripped away from me. I got up quickly and found Anita's wolf with him locked in her jaws. A shiver rolled down my spine at the familiar rage and hate in her eyes. He screamed in pain as he was shaken around.

She slammed him into the ground. Lance's wolf came to my side with his ears perked up as he watched the scene.

"Wow, I'm glad I'm not him," I jumped at Mason's sudden appearance at my side.

"I don't this is is good," I murmured, worriedly.

The rogue continued screaming, "Help me! Help me, please!"

He was cut off as he was once again slammed to the ground. Anita stepped on him to keep him in place while her jaws clamped down around his throat.

Tears poured from his eyes, "Noooooo-!" He gurgle as his throat was ripped out. She tore at him, violently, her eyes wild.

The scent of blood filled the air as I warily pushed Lance and Mason back. It was like she had reverted back to before she lost her memories. If that was the case, they needed to be ready to run.

Lance stepped on a branch and I wanted to knock him upside the head. Anita froze and her ears perked at the sound. My heart was pounding in panic. Her head slowly looked up at us, her muzzle and teeth dripping with blood.  I felt Mason and Lance shiver at the sight. Lance whined and took a step forward.

I tried to pull him back. We still didn't know if she had turned back to before.

"Lance, get back!" I hissed.

A rumble built in her chest as she stalked forward.

"What is going on here?!"

Lance's mother stood behind Anita, her eyes widened in horror at the sight in front to her.

Anita and Lance both moved at the same time. Anita whirled around and lunged at her. Ms. Lillian fell back in shock, but Lance was already on Anita before she could do any damage.

Anita rolled onto her back to dislodge him off of her. The snarls and growls of the two dominant wolves caught the attention of the pack and they slowly started filtering in.

I groaned in frustration as I tugged on my hair.

Mason rubbed my shoulder, absently, "It's ok, Lance will knock her out, so she'll calm down."

"That's not a good thing!" I snapped at him.

Ms. Lillian suddenly shrieked above the sounds of the fighting wolf mates, "Warriors, help your Alpha, that rogue tried to kill me!"

"NO!" Me and Mason shouted.

Well, he shouted. I snarled.

Ms. Lillian glared at us, "Did you not just see that rabbid beast just try to attack me!"

"Anita is not a rabbid beast, she's just hurt!"

"Anita?!" She gasped. She looked at the wolves fighting.

Anita was gaining on him. If I didn't stop this she was going to kill her own mate.

"Um, um.." I paused, then cupped my hands over my mouth and screamed like a wounded, sxared animal, "Anita, help me!"

Anita stopped fighting and turned to me. She whined in worry as she took a couple steps toward me, looking at me from head to toe.

Lance pounced on her, clamping down on the back of her neck. Anita howled in anger. Lance ripped her from the ground and threw her at a tree.

Her hand collided with the thick back of an oak and she slumped to the ground.

She didn't get back.

I ran to her and kneeled at her side. She was still breathing. I sighed in relief.

Lance came over with shorts at her side. I watched him as he set the shorts down next to her and sniffed at her. He whined, sadly.

His head whipped towards me with anger in his eyes. He shifted and put his pants back on. He crouched down and gently picked her up. He shot me one more glare before storming off.

I frowned, What the Hell was his problem now?