10.

the next morning, right when i wake up i check my phone as usual. i scroll through my instagram, twitter and snapchat notifications on my home screen, seeing a text.

xander
hmu when you get up

i unlock my phone and go onto my conversation with xander.

maggie
i'm awake, what's up?

immediately, the message bubble pops up.

xander
want to see noah today and start operation get jace back?

wow, that boy works fast, i think to myself while shaking my head.

maggie
yeah, what do you have in mind?

xander
is it ok if he goes to your casa? i'll come too so it won't be too awkward.

maggie
yeah, no prob . see you later

i put my phone down and lazily walk downstairs into the kitchen. i grab a banana, turn around and see nate.

"noah's coming over today," i say, peeling my breakfast.

"yeah, xander's been texting me," he starts, "hey, what if you and noah fall for each other instead?" he jokes, spooning some fruity pebbles into his mouth.

"since you said that, it'll probably happen," I respond, walking out of the kitchen and back upstairs.

i sit criss cross on my bed, checking my social media accounts. then, i decide to text riele.

riele
so, xander, nate and i have a plan for jace to discover isabela is wrong for him!! since i can't wait for you to text back, i'll just tell you. noah urrea and i are going to pretend to date, and hopefully jace will realize he isn't right with isabela and he'll come back to me..oh, and he was a total jerk at dinner last night, but that's another story...

i finish eating and go into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. i put on light makeup and decide to straighten my hair. i change into a pair of high waisted white jean shorts and a peach colored tank top.

all we can do now is hope which sucks since i've been having the worst of it lately.

--