Goodbyes

{Gerard's POV}

We arrived at the apartment at around six in the afternoon. Luckily, the journey wasn't as long as we had expected.

Frank was practically jumping in his seat when we were around the corner. He was so cute it was almost painful.

The next part was the boring part.

Moving was exciting but also really tiring and slow. It took us nearly two hours to unload the van.

I was so tired by the end of it; I really needed to start going to the gym or something.

By the end of it, all four of us collapsed on the floor, our backs against one of the living room walls.

"Don't mind me," Mikey sighed, "Just gonna die in this corner." He lay down on the floor and rested his head on Ray's lap.

Nice to know I wasn't the only one that was pretty unfit.

"The next part is unpacking everything," I glanced at all of the boxes.

"Yeah, I think we'll leave that to you guys," Ray sniggered, "I'm pretty beat."

Frank moaned in reply, rubbing his eyes with the heels of his hands.

I smiled at him.

After an incredibly adorable silent yawn, he noticed me looking at him.

"What?" He frowned.

I just shook my head, "You're cute."

He grinned at me.

"And on that note," Mikey started to stand up, "We bid you a goodnight."

"Hang on, did you guys want to get some food or something?" I asked.

Ray stood up as well so I did too. "We talked about grabbing something and eating on the way back. You know, kill two birds with one stone," Ray smiled.

"Plus, I'm tired. I wanna go home," Mikey added.

"Fair enough," Frank said from the floor.

I shoved my hands in my pockets and smiled at my brother and his best friend. "I guess this is it then."

Mikey automatically rolled his eyes at me, "Let's not get emotional, Gee."

"But it is emotional!" Ray stuck out his bottom lip, "It won't be the same without these guys. Who will tease Mikey? Who will make out in the living room when they think no one's home?"

"To be fair," Frank looked up at us, "We'll still be doing that. We just won't have an audience."

I smirked and looked at my feet.

"Yeah, let's not relive that moment," Mikey started to shrug on his jacket.

Ray followed suit and picked up his coat that was lay on top of one of the boxes. "We'll come back over this weekend," He said as he placed his arm in one of the sleeves, "I expect the flat to be fully furnished by then."

"Don't get your hopes up. I'm the master of procrastination," Frank finally stood up next to us.

Ray suddenly pulled Frank into a tight hug when he was standing. Frank gasped in surprise before hugging him back.

Mikey and I smirked at them.

"I'll call you every day- No, twice a day. I love you, Frank," Ray grinned as he pulled away.

"I love you too, Toro," Frank winked.

Ray laughed and soon we were all laughing. How were we going to live without Ray's humour?

He hugged me in an equally tight hug. "You look after each other," He whispered in my ear.

I nodded. "Sure thing."

We pulled away to see Mikey and Frank pulling away from a hug as well.

Mikey turned to me and smiled.

"It'll be weird not having you downstairs in the basement anymore. And it'll definitely be quiet without both of you. Especially you, Frank," Mikey smirked at him.

"Rude," Frank couldn't stop a smile spread across his face.

"True though," I added.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

Before I could flip him off, Mikey hugged me. I was a little surprised at how strongly he was holding me but I hugged him back.

I was definitely in danger of crying soon.

"Come on," Ray patted Mikey on the shoulder, "Let's get going before we all burst into tears."

I pulled away to see Mikey quickly wipe his eyes and push his glasses back on properly.

"See you guys on Saturday," Mikey walked over to the front door.

Ray and I followed him and I opened the door.

"Bye, guys." This felt so weird.

"Bye! Love you guys!" Ray blew kisses in my direction.

I grinned and caught a couple.

After a lot of waving, they left and I shut the door.

"...Fucking hell," I heard from across the room.

I turned to see Frank was sat on the floor again.

I made my way over to him and dropped down next to him. He moved closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What now then?" He asked.

I thought for a second.

"Pizza?"

Frank chuckled in response. "No, I mean the apartment."

"Well," I moved so I had an arm around him, "We'll go out and get paint tomorrow and paint the rooms we discussed. We'll probably finish that by Wednesday. Then we'll unpack everything properly and see what furniture we need to get."

He yawned in response before saying, "Sounds like a plan."

I kissed him on top of his head.

I still couldn't believe we were here. This had all happened so fast.

"But for now... Pizza?" I asked.

Frank giggled again. "Yeah, okay."

"We'll have to move though and actually find a pizza place."

Frank sat up properly again and stretched. "Have you heard of this thing called the internet?" He winked at me.

"We don't have wifi yet."

I couldn't help but laugh as his eyes widened almost in terror.

"Holy fuck, I didn't even think of that!" He looked at me in horror.

I stood up and stretched a little like he had before.

"I'll call a service provider tomorrow," I said.

"Thanks, Gee."

"I'll just use my data now," I took out my phone.

Frank stood up next to me and quickly pecked me on the cheek before heading out of the room.

"Mushrooms and peppers. No cheese," He called from the hallway.

"Got it," I returned.

---

Ayyyyyy!

Okay, I really need to get my shit together on this story.

I'm still debating about smut though hm.

Thoughts?

-Beth :3