False Alarm!

Everyone cheered as we walked out and my face went bright red. After about 30 more minutes of sitting in the circle and not getting picked, I spoke.

"C-Can we go get a drink or something?" I whispered to Fab who was laughing. "I think I'm done here."

"Sure." Fab softly smiled and I followed him over to the kitchen, where we were met with Julian who had a beer in hand.

"So, what'd you guys get up to?" He smirked and sipped his beer.

"Oh, you know... Stuff." Fab said.

"Woah! You only had 7 minutes in there!" Julian raised his beer in the air and nodded. "Go Fab!"

"We didn't do what you're thinking. Get your mind out of the gutter!" I scowled. "How much have you had to drink?"

"A few of those." Julian pointed to more than a 'few' empty beer bottles.

"Damn, Jules. We've only been gone for half an hour." Fab shook his head an sighed. "Where's Albert?"

"I dunno." Julian sipped his beer.

"He was supposed to watch you, fuck." Fab looked really pissed off.

"I don't need anyone to watch me." Julian snapped.

"Yes, you do. I hate it when you get like this." Fab sighed. "We all do."

"What's going on?" I squeaked from behind Fab, for they probably forgot I was there.

"Nothing, don't worry." Julian softly smiled at me.

"Oh, there's something, alright." Fab frowned. "But I'm not doing this in front of her."

"Doing what?" My brow furrowed as I looked up at the two guys.

"Nothing." Fab reassuringly smiled down at me, I could tell was a fake smile. Something was obviously wrong. "We gotta find Albert."

"Are we leaving?" I asked.

"Yes." Fab sternly said as he death stared Julian.

"I'm not." Julian spat.

"Stay with Jules, and don't let him have another drink. I have to find Albert." Fab told me before disappearing into a crowd of people.

I watched Julian as he scoffed and threw away his now empty bottle, before reaching for a full one.

"Julian, Fab said no." I pushed his arm away.

"He's not the boss of me." He slurred.

"Now I know why he doesn't want you drinking." I sighed.

"Who is he to tell me what to do?!" He looked as if he was getting more full of rage every passing second.

"You're acting like a child." I frowned at him.

"Whatever." He picked up the bottle and went to open it, but an arm knocked it out of his hand.

"We're going." Fab grabbed Julian's wrist and made an attempt of pulling him away. "Before this gets too out of hand. Albert, help me, would 'ya?!"

"On it." Albert sighed and grabbed Julian's other wrist. "Sorry you had to see this, Jade."

"Is someone going to explain to me what's going on?" I followed them out of the front door of the house.

"I said I'm not leaving!" Julian tried to pull away from their grip while stumbling. "I'm fine!"

"We're not letting this happen again." Fab told him. "We thought you'd behave his time because Jade came along."

Julian remained silent as they pushed him in the back seat of the car. Albert then jumped into the drivers seat and sighed. "Is it alright if you sit in the back with him, Jade?"

"Yeah, sure." I bit my lip as I slid in beside Julian, who reeked of alcohol.

"Sorry about this. I'll explain later." Fab said as he sat in the front seat.

"This is fucking ridiculous!" Julian slurred and the door slammed shut.

"You're fucking ridiculous." Albert said to Julian as he started driving.

"Fuck you!" Julian slammed his fist down on the seat beside him.

"Julian, chill out." I whispered at an attempt of calming him down.

"Fuck, I'm tired." He mumbled and began leaning towards me.

"Uhh." Is all I could say as his head fell onto my shoulder. "Julian?"

"Mmm." His eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy.

"Guys?" I tried to get their attention. "Help?"

Fab turned around and tried to hold in a laugh. "Don't wake him up. Its easier to get him home if he's asleep."

"O-Okay." I replied.

Julian started leaning more into me as we turned a corner, and before I knew it, his head was in my lap and he was fast asleep. I'd never been in a situation like this before so I froze up and looked out the window, hoping we'd get home fast.

"Is he alright?" I asked as he started groaning.

"He's probably gonna puke." Fab shook his head. "Albert, pull over."

"Hurry up, I don't want vomit on me! Oh my god, oh my god!"

"Chill out!" Fab opened the door and hopped out of the car, before jogging over to my door and opening it. "Alright, help me stand him up."

I nodded and stepped out of the car after I carefully removed Julian's head from my lap.

"Jules, wake up, man!" Fab shook him a little, which made him groan more.

We both pulled him out of the car and stood him up.

"He seemed fine 20 minutes ago. What the hell?" I frowned as I watched Julian swaying in his drunken state.

"Yeah, alcohol takes a while to get him going, then it hits him all at once." Fab sighed as he placed an arm around Julian's waist to keep him upright. "Jules, you gonna throw up now?"

Julian groaned in response and opened one eye, before closing it again and shaking his head.

"False alarm!" Fab called back to Albert.

We piled back into the car, Julian seated by me again, Albert in the drivers seat and Fab next to him.

"Uh, guys?" Albert turned to us. "The car won't start."

"Please tell me you're joking." I waited for an answer.

"I wish I was." Albert turned the keys in the ignition several more times and then nodded. "We're out of gas."