thoughts: 3

students chattering all over this school building. gossips, which were annoying.

its almost heard from every girl. walking past through them, i heard  a conversation that kept me interested.

listening to other people's talk? well it's not my fault. they're the one who's talking loud enough to hear.

i pretended that i was looking out in the window, but im really not.

"do you guys know mingyu from the other class?" the girl asked, "i have a crush on him!"

she likes him? why do i feel a little mad? jealousy? pfft no way.

"hey, i heard that he likes someone." the girl said, "she's lucky."

im the girl he likes- wait what? no no no. im not sure if he really loves me.

"why am i even thinking this way.." i mumbled, walking away from them.

i must be crazy.

>>

there he is, mingyu. standing in front of the class.

why is he late? didn't he rode the bus before me?

he apologized to the teacher and took a seat right away. beside me.
mingyu shot me a smile.

i kinda smiled back. writing on my paper, mingyu was doing something else.

what is he doing? he's on his phone? huh?

looking at his phone screen, without turning my head. i wasn't able to see it. because if the light.

changing my position and angle. little by little, it was visible. not fully visible yet.

i scooted closer to him. and finally, i can see it. my palm were pressed down on my seat.

to keep my balance. i just hope i don't fall. please.

he's texting someone? who is it? why in the middle of the class?

the name reads, 'seola bby"

bby? doesn't that stands for baby? was that his girlfriend?

• • • •
parkingchanyeols  needs to stop. #antiwonhoe2015

-lian