Part 1~Puns N' Roses

The impala drove down the highway. Trees cast long shadows as the sun was setting. Dean had the steering wheel in one hand, a cheese burger in the other. He was singing along to "Paradise City" for about the twentieth time that week. The Impala hit a pothole and Sam's salad flew all over him.

"Are we there yet?" He said, picking bits of lettuce of his shirt.

"Aw come on Sam, you're not five. About another half hour or so." He looked over at his veggie-covered brother  and snickered. "I did ask if you wanted a burger."

"Dean, that thing will clog your arteries. You'll die at the age of forty if you keep up your bad eating habits." Sam said as he wiped vinaigrette off his pants.

"Well at least I'll die happy. By the way, this cheeseburger is pretty gouda." Dean smiled. "It's cheddar than your salad. Ah, don't look so blue!"

Sam groaned. "Please stop."

Dean chuckled. "Not a chance. I really mozza-relish these moments. Brie thankful for the meal, swiss really nice. Hey, maybe we'll see a camem-bear in the woods."

Sam groaned again. "Dean. Stop. We're here."

The sign that read "Welcome to Gravity Falls" was light up with a few small lights. The impala drove down the dirt path that led to the Mystery Shack.

~~~~~

"Grunkle Stan, why do you have to leave?" Mabel asked her great uncle.

Stan Pines was busy shoving clothes into a suitcase. "I told you. I got a business conference. This could put the Mystery Shack on the map!"

Dipper looked up from his journal. "Who's gonna look after us?"

Stan shrugged. "Soos can."

The twins looked over at Soos, who was trying to insert a waffle into the DVD player.

"Okay, maybe you need adult supervision." Stan said.

"W-Wendy could..." Dipper stuttered.

"Sorry bro-bro, but she's away for the week." Mabel patted her brother on the back.

There was a knock at the door.

The twins opened it  to find the Winchesters standing there. Mabel made an awkward squeaking noise.

"Mister Pines, can we come in?" Sam asked.

"Eh, why not." Stan shrugged.

The brothers came in, Sam ducking to fit in the door-frame.

"Why are you here? Is there a monster or something?" Dipper asked.

"It's a long story. Can we stay for a bit? Sam asked.

"YES, YES, YES! Grunkle Stan can they look after us?" Mabel hopped up and down.

"I don't do babysitting." Dean said.

Sam glared at his brother. "It's fine. Just for a night-" He glanced at the suitcase Stan was holding. "Or two?"

"Well, I'm out! Free hotel soaps, here I come!" Stan left without another word.

Dean turned to face the twins. "We need to talk."