Part 8~Night Terrors

Dean's P.O.V

"Benny?" Dean asked.

"No Dean, it's the Easter bunny. Of course it's me! Now let's get a move on before-" The vampire was interrupted by the crack of a branch.

A leviathan stood behind them. It smiled and pounced, mouth enlarging until it covered its entire face. They started to run but Benny stopped.

He looked down. A hand stuck through his stomach. Benny coughed up black goo before uttering "Run." and collapsing.

~~~~~
Mabel's P.O.V

"We're dating?!" Mabel yelled.

"Of course honneybun, two months now!"

"Where's Dipper?" Mabel asked.

Gideon rolled his eyes. "I told you darling, I took care of him. You need to move on."

"What? No! I'd never date you!" Mabel started to run away but Gideon grabbed her hand.

"Sorry darling, you don't have a choice." Gideon chuckled.

~~~~~
Sam's P.O.V

"Frosty the Snowman, was a jolly happy soul..."

Sam would have presses both hands to his ears if he wasn't trying to pick a lock. "STOP IT! It's August for crying out loud."

Lucifer smiled and tuned his guitar. "Never too early to get into the Christmas spirit!"

"This is all wrong. Dean and Cas came to cure me-" Sam muttered.

"Those two bozos? Please, Castiel drowned in that lake and Dean got his face munched off by a leviathan. I'm your only friend." Lucifer laughed and started to sing. " Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, and the very next day, your body rejected the transplant and died..."

~~~~~
Dipper's P.O.V

"What do you mean?" Dipper asked.

"Have you been eating Smile-Dip kid? You don't have a sister. Maybe all those twelve years of being an only child have gotten to you." Stan shouted at Dipper.

"Soos? Wendy? You guys remember Mabel, right? Like that time we broke into the Dusk-2-Dawn? Or when She won Waddles at the fair?" Dipper frantically asked the staff of the Mystery Shack.

"Waddles? Isn't that Pacifica's pet pig?" Soos asked.

"You broke into a Dusk-2-Dawn? Nice bro!" Wendy raised her hand for a high-five but Dipper ignored her and ran outside.
~~~~~
Dean's P.O.V

Dean ran. Trees and bushes flashed by but he kept running. The blade he used to carry in Purgatory was missing.

He'd lost the leviathan. He was also lost himself. But wasn't that stream familiar? And that man...

"Cas? Cas, buddy, I'm glad to see you!" Dean ran over to the angel.

"Dean? You're okay!" Cas opened his arms for a hug, which Dean accepted. "I've found the portal. We need to head that way." Cas pointed to a thick clump of trees.

"What happened to your beard?" Dean asked.

Cas rubbed his smooth face. "I - I shaved it off. Now we need to-"

"Who are you?"

"What do you mean? It's your buddy! Cas!"

"WHO ARE YOU?" Dean yelled.

Castiel's confused face broke into a smile. His eyes turned yellow with black slits for pupils. He laughed.

"Boy, nothing gets past you huh?" Bill Cipher laughed. "Well, you won! Your friends have 45 minutes."

Bill snapped his fingers and Dean woke up. Alone.