Part 6~In Your Dreams

"The hell do you mean you can't fix it!?" Dean yelled.

"The spell is irreversible. It's not my fault."

Dipper snatched away the spell book, using his new height and strength to his advantage. "It can be reversed. But the spell is dangerous, the imgrediants impossible to get..."

"Hand that to me." Cas said. Dipper handed him the book. "I can aquire these. But the danger-"

"It's a risk we have to take." Sam interrupted. Cas nodded and teleported away.

Gideon screamed. "How did he do that?"

"He's an angel." Mabel sighed.

"A very powerful butt-kicking angel so if you don't want your eyes burnt out, we'll take the book and leave." Dean said.

Gideon whimpered and nodded. The four of them left The Tent of Telepathy.

"I swear I can feel his eyes following me." Dean shivered.

"Get used to it." Mabel said.

"Um, how we getting back?" Sam asked.
~~~~~
They opened the door to the Mystery Shack.

"Walking is so tiring." Mabel complained.

"You think you've got problems? I have a skirt." Dean said back.

Cas popped out of nowhere making them all jump. "I have all the necessary ingredients. Let's reverse this spell."
~~~~~
They mixed the mystery powder and the blood of something into a bowl. A few more strange stuff and about twenty candles later, they were ready.

"Alright Cas, just say the magic words!" Dean smiled.

The last thing they heard was Cas chanting something like "Uoy enod dessem pu llib rehpic si ereh." before they passed out.

~~~~~

"Agh, what the hell was that?" Dean asked. His voice was deep and gruff. He patted his body. Short hair, tall, adult...male parts.

"Dean? Is that you?" Sam came up to him.

"Yeah Sam I think the spell worked. Where are the twins?"

"Here." Dipper walked up to them

"Where are we?" Mabel asked.

They looked around. It was a theater of some sort. Dark, apart from a dim light above them. They were on a stage, rows of seats faced them. The lights above the seats suddenly turned on, temporarily blinding them all. Someone was sitting in the front row. Something.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! Winchesters and Pines! So glad you could join me here!" A metalic voice said.

"That son of a-" Dean pulled his gun out but it wasn't there.

"I don't think so Squirrel. This is MY realm." Bill Cipher wirled the gun around in his hands before setting it on fire.

"Bill. What are you doing here?" Dipper asked.

Bill shrugged. "I was bored Pine-Tree. That spell knocked you right out so I took that as an invitation to mess with you!"

"Knocked out?" Sam asked.

"Well you're real fast Moose!" The evil floating triangle replied. "I have a game. If you win, you get out. You lose, your soul wanders the unconscious realm for all eternity and I possess you! Win-win situation!"

"We'll never play, you nacho-shaped creep!" Mabel argued.

Bill just laughed. "Oh Shooting-Star, you don't have a choice. You have one hour." Then he dissappered.