1

park jimin lives alone since his parents passed away last week. he didn'thave any siblings and he doesn't know his relatives so well. in order to survive, he works part time as a barista at a coffee shop near his apartment. he has to work to pay for the rent and school stuffs.

he sits at the corner of his bed and think about his parents who are dead. "how would i survive after this without both of you?" he asked himself while looking at his family photo.

jimin was so small and cute in that photo and he is around three at that time with his parents beside him. "i will miss you guys so much after this. i promise to study hard and get a better job in future," jimin is in his last year of high school and will graduate from high school end of this year.

he stood up and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. he is so tired after went through a long days at the school. after done putting on his pajamas, he throws himself on the comfy bed as he started to get sleepy. he wish tomorrow will be a better day for him. as he about to close his eyes, he heard a very loud sound coming from the next door.

"is someone moving today?" his curiousity make him to peek through the windows and he is right.

"why the hell someone is moving in the middle of the night when i was about to sleep," jimin groaned. he went back to sleep without caring about his new neighbour.