12

"yooooooongi hyung." jimin cooed with a cute tone from the hallway. jimin is excited since it's saturday which is his day off. the sky looks clearer and beautiful with blue and little mix of white clouds.

jimin is in front of yoongi's apartment, to ask him if he can accompany him to the mall later. the brunette wait for yoongi to open the door. jimin actually wanted to enter without yoongi's permission since he knows that yoongi is the laziest human being on earth to even lock the door but he still respect yoongi's privacy.

it didn't took long for the door to open revealing yoongi with his half sleep face and messy hair. yoongi is in his black basic tee and boxer. luckily he wears a tee but still jimin can't take his eyes off from the older because he looks really cute and hot at the same time. jimin didn't realise that his face is blushing so hard at the moment.

"why are you blushing? come in." yoongi invited him while rubbing his eyes, still half-asleep. "uh a-ah okay." jimin trails behind yoongi and sit on the couch, nervously.

"wait here im going to wear proper pants so you can stop staring, jiminnie." yoongi entered his bedroom, leaving jimin behind."park fucking jimin stop staring and yes what a great time he's calling me jiminnie again." jimin takes a deep breath to calm himself down.

yoongi returned with exactly a proper pants. jimin remains calm and smiled when he saw the older again. "yes jimin, what do you need from me in this fucking morning also thank you for ruining my beauty sleep." yoongi showed his gummy smile.

"sorry hyung but i have no one in my mind except you. can you accompany me to the mall?" jimin pulled yoongi's arm so the older is sitting beside him.

"well, i am fucking lazy to move my ass and you ask me to accompany you?" yoongi shrugged.

"hyung please please please?" jimin pouted. he really needs yoongi to accompany him. "okay since you look cute, it's a deal. but what do i get in return?" yoongi replied.

"you grandpa you even need a reward for accompanying me?" jimin exclaimed.
"well i sacrificed my sleep for you." yoongi responded.

"such a loser." jimin takes the pillow beside him and throw it at yoongi's face. "shit are you going to play hard with me in this freaking morning?" yoongi kicked jimin's leg. jimin whined because it hurts a little.

"ok ok what do you want, little yoongi?" jimin asked him. "what about a kiss?" yoongi smirked. on the other hand, the younger feels his face already hot. yoongi noticed that jimin's cheeks are getting redder and it's obvious. "ok chill jimin i'm joking don't take it too seriously." yoongi patted jimin's shoulder. "aish hyung!" jimin glared at yoongi gives him a cold look.

"are you perhaps hoping for it?" yoongi responded. "hyung i swear i'm gonna kick your fucking ass." jimin groaned. yoongi laughed seeing jimin flustered because it's a cute thing.

"shall we go now?" yoongi lend his hands to jimin. "are you you sure you're going to the mall like that?" jimin answered.

"oh shit wait here i'm going to change first." yoongi rushed to his bedroom to wear something nice. once yoongi is done, both of them went to the parking lot as they decided to go to the mall with yoongi's car.

hello? how are you guys? im soooooo busy sorry :/ BTW MIC DROP REMIX IS HELLA LIT 🔥🔥🔥