10

today is yoongi's big day or as known as his wedding day. yoongi and yoona woke up early to prepare themselves for their day. both are excited and nervous at the same time. jin also didn't missed out to attend his brother's wedding. jin is happy for yoongi because he's going to be man soon. people said guys will be a man after they get married. well.

jimin woke up earlier today and remember that today yoongi is going to get married. he's hurt but at the same time he's happy for yoongi because he will live with the love of his life. jimin just pray for the best and wish that he will move on, start a new life without yoongi. but, he know its not easy to get over yoongi once he fell for him.

jimin lazily get off from his bed, reached for his towel and start to bathe. he came out with a strawberry scent which he used for his hair and body. He wants everything to look good and great for the last time.

a black suit perfectly fit on his body. he's adjusting the bow a little bit to the right and he looks goddamn fine with his brown hair up and smoochie lips. looks kinda a hot chick. well he dyed his hair recently and its black. he looks much better in suit. jimin never knew he can be this good in suit.

he goes out from his room, makes his way to the living room, turn on the tv and head to the kitchen to take a breakfast since the dining table is in the same space with living room, he can watch tv while eating. he just took a simple breakfast and plain water to fill his empty stomach.

when jimin was about to drink, he heard something on television that should never happen today.

an accident occured just now at gyeosang-do. a car has been hit by a truck and the victims are jung ji sung, kim min ah and park yoona. from the investigation conducted by the police, two of them were confirmed to be dead and one of them in a critical condition. the critical one, park yoona has been taken to the nearby hospital for further treatment.

jimin dropped his cup and causes some of it to spill on the table. he didn't care anymore, he just want to know about yoongi right now.

he rushes out to the hospital where jin told him on the phone just now. once he arrived, he saw yoongi sitting on the chair with puffy eyes probably tired from crying and jin is beside him comforting yoongi.

jimin heads to yoongi, hugs him tightly and assure him everything will be okay. yoongi was startled at first but he just let the younger wrapped his weak body.

"j-jimin,"

"shh hyung everything will be okay,"

"but j-jimin she's dead,"

jimin is shocked. he didn't know that yoona passed away just now when he didn't arrived yet. he looked at jin to confirm it and jin nodded.

jimin pats yoongi's back to comfort him. he didn't know what to do. if he in yoongi's shoes, he might go crazy. yoongi just stay there without moving. he didn't have energy left.

the doctor come out to told him that yoongi can visits yoona for the last time. yoongi stood up helped by jin and jimin, who leads yoongi to the room.

he entered the room and saw yoona's dead body lying there. yoongi kissed her forehead. "thank you for being a part of my life and loving me dearly. sorry if i'm not good for you all this times or make any mistakes. i want you to know that i love you so much yoona, i didn't know things will turn out like this. i'm so sorry that i can't protect you. i will treasure our memories forever, my love," yoongi's eyes is getting teary and finally he spills out some. he sure will miss the love of his life so much.

yoongi just walk out the room, didn't want to see yoona's weak body. jin and jimin both followed yoongi behind.

jimin, you send yoongi home and i will sort out everything," jin finally spoke.

"hyung, let's go i'll send you home you looked so tired, get some rest okay?" jimin held yoongi's arm to help him walk. jimin know that yoongi didn't have energy left because he used all of them to cry just now.

long time no see and happy 1 year anniversary seventeen my babies <333