4

yoongi went to the park after getting back from yoona's house. he wants to lose up his body and mind. he sit at the empty bench thinking about what will happen next in his life.

am i going to get married with yoona and live happily or turn out into something else. his mind speaking.

suddenly one familiar figure stood in front of him. "hello hyung, what are you doing here?" jimin greeted his hyung.

"hi jiminnie i just want to relax my mind while exploring nature like you,"
jimin could felt his cheeks burning hot.

"kidding, i have nothing to do so i'm here," yoongi says. "so what are you doing here jiminnie?" yoongi asked him the same question.

"same as you," jimin smirked.

"nah kidding i'm just doing workouts for my body," he chuckles.

"i guess you have nice abs huh," yoongi  thinks that he got a perfect and muscular body. "not r-really hyung," jimin flustered.

"ok now let's get some drinks since we are here and i have nothing to do," yoongi make a plan.

they both entered yoongi's favourite cafe and yoongi greeted his bestfriend, jin. kim seokjin or jin, is the owner of the cafe and they are friends since middle school so jin knows lots about yoongi.

"hello jin hyung," yoongi greeted him. "hello yoongi it's been a long time since you came here and who is the person standing next to you?" jin stared at jimin.

"this is jimin, park jimin, my neighbour," yoongi says while jimin bowed 90 degree to jin. "hello, you can call me jimin,"

"this is jin hyung my brother and bestfriend well we knew each other since middle school he knows a lot of things about me," yoongi introduced jin as jin smile to jimin.

"both of you sit down first and i make you guys a drink," he leaves to make the drinks and went to the kitchen. jimin and yoongi spotted an empty seat and sit while waiting for their drinks.

"how is your life min yoongi?" jim asked. "well its been so long since he heard about yoongi's life.

"i'm good and like usual nothing change," yoongi answered. "how about your business hyung did it get better?"

"yes it gets so much better since you quit," they both laughed. jimin admired the close friendship that the two they seemed to have. he wished something similat to happen to him too with yoongi. jin hyung must be so important to him they talked and laughed like best-bestfriend I never saw yoongi laughed like this.

"so jimin talk about your life," jim wants to know about jimin more deeper. "um-m im still studying and will graduate end of this year, i lost my parents about last two weeks and i have to do part time to pay all the bills and rent nothing special about me," the atmosphere suddenly turns gloomy.

"i'm sorry for your lost i didn't know is must be so hard for you to go through this thing alone in such a young age," jin patting jimin's  back.

"you rely on us you have me and Jin hyung so dont feel too lonely," yoongi says and think about how strong jimin is because he can go through this thing all by himself.

"we have to go hyung see you soon contact me later okay," yoongi hugged jin before leaving. jimin bowed to jin and waved to him, "nice to meet you jin hyung, see you again," they walked leaving the cafe.

"jimin if you have any problem to share or you need anything just tell me okay," yoongi patted jimin's head. jimin hate yoongi for being so unpredictable like just now. his cheeks turns red but he managed to control it.

"you can rely on me i'm such a good hyung isn't it?" jimin smile a little. "hyung please why are you praising yourself too much," sometimes yoongi hyung can be a funny guy too.

yoongi changed jimin's life day by day. he makes jimin comfortable with someone who just he met. he make jimin spoke up often. jimin realised that right now he rely on yoongi so much. he hope he can continue to relay on yoongi after this. one thing yoongi didn't speak up yet;his girlfriend.

yoongi heard someone screaming and its coming from his next door; jimin. "what's wrong what happened to him?" yoongi ran toward his house.

"what's wrong jiminnie?" yoongi asked him in a worry tone. he saw jimin sweats a lot and screams in his sleep. "jimin what's wrong?" yoongi slowly poked jimin's body to wake him up.

"hyung i have a nightmare i'm scared," he started to cry. yoongi pulled him into his arms make him rest and jimin's head is on yoongi's chest now. "shh i'm here dont worry," jimin hugged yoongi tightly as he snuggled closer to yoongi because he is so scared. "stop crying i'm here," he felt more safer when he is in yoongi's arms.

"hyung can you accompany me tonight?" jimin's voice sounds weak and his face looked pale."of course dont't worry i'm here go back to sleep," yoongi knows jimin needs him now so he decided to stay. they both lay down on bed in hugging position; jimin's hand is around yoogi's waist and his head is on yoongi's chest. yoongi stay in that position since jimin is now is slowly calming himself down. yoongi is worried about jimin's condition.

you  looks so in need. you need someone to take care of you, kid. why do you have to lost your parents at such a young age, jimin. it must be so hard for you. i know you can rely on me but not forever. i will get married soon and who's gonna look after you when i get married? he sighed.

he's caressing jimin's hairs and scooted his body near to jimin to make sure jimin's hands didn't let go of his body before he shuts his eyes to sleep.