Past

"Neji" the word came out raspy but wasn't foreign.

The long Haired man turned his face around to look at me and there was a small smile that escaped his lips.

"Naruto, I finally found you" he whispered softly

He calmly walked up to me, his mission to embrace me. But I immediately declined his "oh so great" offer and clung on to Sasuke's arm.

My hatred for Neji started to unravel remembering those painful memories he's caused me this past year and my soft features quickly turned to a scowl as I practically growled "What the hell are you doing here "

His face turned to a look of confusion, then to a one of shame and sadness.
My glare had softened but still remained their.

"Look who the hell are you, you're wasting my precious time with my boyfriend" Sasuke growled.

My heart skipped a beat when he said boyfriend. All my doubts of being dumped flooded away from my mind.

A playful smirk formed on Nejis lips.

"Oh really boyfriend huh" he chuckled

He came towards me and clung his hand on my chin, I pushed back but his grip was firm.

"But Naruto what happened to waiting for me? " he smirked.

Sasuke's face filled with anger as he punched Neji in the jaw. Neji stumbled back his hand rubbing his now forming bruise.

"Don't touch him" Sasuke hissed venom coming from his words

"See you later my little fox" Neji suddenly popped up behind me placing something in my pocket secretly and he walked of to the other direction. He had an amused look in his eyes which really pissed me off.

"C'mon we're going home and you're going to explain exactly what happened between you to and that asshole, you hear me" he said in a deep commanding voice

He grabbed my wrist firmly and started walking a bit too fast for my liking but I soon copied the rhythm of his fast pace .The sound of the word home come out of his lips gave me some slight butterflies

But what got me really excited me was his dominating voice and the way he ordered me excited me greatly. But I knew to not think about it much because now was really not the time to be thinking of such thoughts.

Now when he said home I thought he was talking about his tree house or his apartment but no it seems it was my crappy town house, with extremely nosy Iruka and Kakashi there.

I opened the door allowing him in as he sat on my couch with a pissed expression on his face.

Once I closed the door locking it I quickly joined him on my comfy orange couch.

"Sooo, explain" he said pointing a finger at me.

"Whale it's a long story but yeah I'll tell ya"

"Hn I have time, you already know that"

I lowered down my head, recalling all the memories of that bastard Neji. I mean he wasn't really a bad guy but I just didn't want him in my life anymore. Fighting back tears I clenched my fist and bit my inner lip.

"Where I came from wasn't the greatest town as you know, but I had one friend who was really close, his name was Neji, and he's the guy you punched " I chuckled

Sasuke nodded and gave me a look to proceed.

"We we're best friends and lets just say we had similar interest"

"So we'd usually go to his house, with our stashes and get fucked up. In the end it seemed we had other common interest and we kinda ended up dating."

I took a deep breath and clenched my fist even tighter.

"Now we used to get into a shit ton of of fights and it was probably because the drugs. We had a shit ton of arguments that usually ended up becoming a fist fight and let's just say we had a lot of those."

"Now don't get the wrong idea, he wasn't abusing me, we we're quite equal in strength so it was kinda even and I never got too hurt. But anyways one day we got into a big fight about him leaving for some weeks and I ended up with a broken wrist and he ended up with some teeth missing and a broken nose. I stormed off to go back home since we were at his house"

"That's it" Sasuke asked

"No, After a a couple days later I came to apologize but he was already gone. While I was looking for him in the house I saw there was also a note that said "Wait for me" on the counter. And that moment I realized I couldn't stand it. I couldn't take the terrible relationship we had and I made a decision to end it, So I left. That was about a year ago and here I am now with you and I gotta to say a lot happier "

"Naru-" Sasuke started

"No, I need to confront him to tell him it's over " I said very seriously

I gave him a quick Peck on the cheek .

"Thanks for listening"

"No problem babe" he responded and placed his lips on mine.

Heh funny You'd think moving away would get rid of your past, and the people but it all comes back in the end.

WOOHHOOO UPDATE