Meeting Him: Bonnie

You laid your head on the table while your friend, Lulu, helped you find a job. You just got fired from your old job & you needed money.

You: Found anything good yet?

Lulu: No.

She said in her monotone voice. You sighed & drank your coffee.

Lulu: I think I found one.

She said.

You: Let me see!

She then pointed to the newspaper & you quickly read it.

You: Freddy Fazbear's? Isn't that supposed to be that pizzeria that we always go to when we were kids?

Lulu nodded, her expressionless face not changing. You began to read again & decided that you're gonna take the job since it's for a good cost. You immediately called the number.

-TIMESKIP-

You were immediately accepted & you were glad that you finally had a new job. You went to straight to the office, passing by the animatronics. Your favorite was Bonnie the Bunny. You would always talk to him when you were a kid but when it closed down, you felt sad since you won't get to see Bonnie anymore...until now.

You smiled at the memory of you going here when you were just a kid & sat on the chair in the office. It was already 11:59 & only one more minute until your shift starts. One minute then passed & your shift started. It was normal. You listened to everything the phone guy said, looked at the cameras, checked the doors & such.

After about 2 hours, nothing happened. You yawned & drank your coffee but spat it out when you checked the cameras. Bonnie had his face close to the camera & his eyes were different. You trembled & checked the stage. Chico & Freddy was still there which made you slightly calm.

You checked the camera where Bonnie was but there was no sign of him. You began to freak out but calmed down again when you found him in the party room. You sighed in relief & checked the doors.

You: Calm down (y/n). Nothing's bad gonna happen to you.

You breathed in & out & checked the doors again. This time, you literally screamed as you were face to face with Bonnie. You quickly shut the door on his face. You checked the time & it was still 4 am.

You: Come on!!!

You shouted & checked the lights. He was gone so you opened the door. You slowly backed away from door but your back hit someone's chest. You tensed up when they put their hands on your shoulder. You slowly turned your head & your eyes met magenta ones.

You screamed again & backed away from the person. He had purple hair & his eyes were magenta. He was wearing a purple vest with a red bow & a white long sleeved polo underneath his vest. His pants were also purple & so was his shoes.

You were about to throw your mug of coffee at him but he raised his hands in defeat.

Bonnie: Wait! Wait!

You froze in place. He slowly lowered his hands & rubbed the back of his neck.

Bonnie: Sorry if I startled you (y/n).

You: How the hell do you know my name?!

Bonnie: It's hard to explain but...it's been awhile (y/n).

You: B-Bonnie?

He nodded & sheepishly smiled at you.

You: What?! How?!

Bonnie: We can turn to humans at night. Pretty shocking right?

He stepped closer to you which made you back up against the wall.

Bonnie: Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I promise.

He then stepped closer to you & hugged you tightly. You were still frozen but you snapped back to reality after a few seconds.

Bonnie: I missed you.

You started to slowly hug him back.

You: I...I missed you too, Bon-bon.

You two then heard snickering. You two looked at the right door where Freddy, Chico & Foxy were watching. They were human too!

Foxy was trying so hard not to laugh.

Foxy: Heh heh...Bon-bon.

Bonnie: Shut up, mutt!

The two started to wrestle on the floor while Chico giggled.

Chico: I think it's cute. Don't you Freddy?

Freddy shrugged & smiled at you.

Freddy: Good luck tomorrow, (y/n). Hoping to see you again.

He bowed & grabbed Foxy & Bonnie by the ear.

Foxy: Ow! Ow! Ow!

Bonnie: Hey! That hurts!

Chico giggled then waved goodbye at the you. You waved back, unsure if you were gonna get killed or gonna have new friends.