When He Plays With Yoyr Hair: Bonnie

Next chapters might be short!

You sat in your office, waiting for Bonnie to arrive. You closed eyes until l you managed to fall asleep.

~TIMESKIP~

You woke up to the feelings of someone pulling gently in your hair. You rubbed your eyes & looked behind you.

Bonnie was playing with your (h/c) hair. He gently pulled it or twirled it around his fingers. He noticed you awake & smiled.

Bonnie: Bonjour Y/N.

You: Since when did you learned French?

Bonnie: I didn't. I just heard a blonde dude say that earlier.

You smiled & buried your face in your arms as he kept playing with your hair.

Bonnie: You do know what time it is right?

You: No idea.

Bonnie: It's 3:52 am. You fell asleep pretty long.

You: What took you so long to get here?

Bonnie: Another fight with the mutt.

You: Foxy?

Bonnie: Yeah.

He said & decided to try something different with your hair. He pulled out a red ribbon & began to style your hair in a high ponytail. He tied it with the ribbon & brushed it a little bit with his fingers.

Bonnie: There.

You: Since when did you learn how to tie someone's hair?

Bonnie: I had long hair once. I had to tie it everyday so it won't cover my face. Freddy cut it off because it got in his face sometimes.

You: He can be such a jerk huh?

Bonnie: Yep.

He said & played with the tip of your hair by twirling it around his fingers. You smiled & closed your eyes.

You: You know? I really like your company Bonnie.

Bonnie: Me too. I like having you by my side.

You two smiled eachother & spent another night together.