Seeing Him Again: Foxy

You were still confused about what the hell happened the night before. You brushed it off & just did your job. You didn't know that Foxy was planning on visiting you again tonight.

You sat down on the chair & tapped your finger on the table. You looked at your watch & sighed. You checked the cameras & yawned. You didn't really got that much sleep earlier. The animatronics were still on the stage but Bonnie quickly got out of the stage & into the backroom where he turned to his human form.

You checked the camera there & saw him sitting on the table with his guitar in hand. You pit the tablet down & sipped on your mug of coffee so it can keep you energized for the rest of the night.

You heard running & looked at the left door. Foxy stood there with a smile on his face.

Foxy: Evening lass

You: Hey Foxy. What's up?

Foxy: Just checking on ye.

(I tried to write his accent but naw. I failed)

He walked over you, the heels of his boots making clicking sounds with every step he takes. He stood next to you & looked at the cameras. You were checking the stage, then the kitchen where Chico was making noises.

You: What does Chico do in there anyway? He sounds like he's looking something.

Foxy: He just makes pizzas or something that he likes to eat.

You: Is he a great cook?

Foxy: Aye.

You: How about you? Are you a great cook?

Foxy: Eh...I won't call myself a great cook...

You smiled & put the tablet down & stretched. You put your legs on the table & yawned again.

Foxy: Someone's tired.

Foxy said & kneeled down to your height. You smiled tiredly at him & closed your eyes for a bit. He chcukled & pet your hair.

Foxy: You might get fired if they find out that you're sleeping on the job lass.

You: I know...

You opened your eyes & checked the cameras again. You & Foxy shared stories so you won't get bored & fall asleep.