Meeting Him: Chico

You were skipping down the street while eating ice cream with your bff, Scarlet (Me for now ^_^).

Scarlet: Don't you think that's a little childish?

You: What? Eat ice cream?

Scarlet: No. The skipping part.

You: Oh that. Nah! It isn't!

She sighed which made you giggle.

Scarlet: So, found a job yet?

You: Nope. I couldn't find any vacancy.

Scarlet: That's too bad.

You: But! I heard that there's a job application at Freddy's & I'm going to check it out!

Scarlet: You wanna work at a kid's place?

You: I'm never too old!

You grabbed her hand & dragged her all the way to the pizzeria. When you two got there, children were running around & their parents were either standing or eating. What caught your eye was the animatronics performing on stage.

You: They're so cute!

You squeeled which made Scarlet scoot away from you a bit.

You: Come on, Scar!

Scarlet: Don't call me that. That's my male version.

You: Fine, Skara.

You grabbed her hand again & dragged her to look for the boss. You two then saw a guy with a name tag on his polo. It said 'Boss' & nothing else. You two approached the man.

You: Excuse me?

Boss: Yes?

You: I would like to apply for the job as a nightguard.

Boss: You sure?

You: Yes!

Boss: Then come with me to my office. I will tell you some informations.

He then walked to his office & you hugged Scarlet's arm.

You: I'm so excited!

Scarlet: Good luck I guess.

You then released her arm.

You: Thanks...Scar.

You said & smirked. You quickly ran away to the office of your boss while Scarlet waited outside for you.

~TIMESKIP~

You got out of the pizzeria with your new uniform in hand. Scarlet, who was sitting on the sidewalk, stood up & helped you get in the car.

You: I finally got the job!

Scarlet: That's good. Let's go.

You: What's the rush? Having a date with Gilbert?

Scarlet: No.

You: Allen?

Scarlet: Double no.

You: I know! Scar!

Scarlet: Triple no! You know what? Let's just go home & get you ready for work.

She got in the car & drove back to your shared apartment.

~TIMESKIP~

You: Going to my job, going to my job~

You sang as you put your hat on with the word 'Nightguard' on it. You then turned around so Scarlet can see your appearance.

You: How do I look?

Scarlet: Great.

You: OK. I ready!

You then followed Scarlet to car while saying 'I'm ready!' over & over again like Spongebob. You got in the car after Scarlet & she quickly drove to the pizzeria so her bff won't be late. You two arrived in time & you got out of the car.

Scarlet: Hey. Be careful in there.

You: Of course I will!

You gave her a smile & she smiled back.

Scarlet: OK then. Bye.

You: Bye.

You closed the door & waved. She waved back & drove back to your apartment. You looked at the entrance & breathed in & out.

You: OK (y/n). You can do this!

You went in the pizzeria where your boss was waiting. He gave you the keys & left. You locked the doors & skipped to the office. You sat on the chair & started your shift.

~TIMESKIP~

You yawned as you checked the cameras. The animatronics started moving an hour ago but it didn't bother you since you were so hungry. You forgot to eat before you left. You checked the left door where Bonnie was standing. You closed the door on his face & sat back down.

You: I would left that open if you had some food for me...

You got bored so you decided to tease the bunny. You stuck your face on the window & made silly faces at him. You noticed him look at you which made you giggle & continue teasing him. You then had enough & laughed. Your laughing was stopped by someone covering your mouth with their hand. You bit the person's hand which made them hiss.

The person backed away.

You: What do you think you're doing?! How did you even get in here?!

Chico: OK. One: I tried stopping you from pissing Bonnie off & two: I'm Chico, the animatronic.

You: Really?

Chico: Yes.

You: You don't really look like that creepy duck.

Chico: Hey! I AM Chico & I am NOT a duck! I'm a chicken!

You: Right...

You heard your stomach grumble which made you blush. Chico smiled widely.

Chico: You hungry?

You: Obviously.

Chico quickly grabbed your hand & dragged you out of the office.

Chico: Then I'm gonna give you some pizza!

You two ran past Bonnie in the hallway & you also noticed that he was human now too. You smiled & stick your tongue out at him. He growled & tried to chase you but Freddy grabbed him by the ear.

Freddy: No.

Bonnie: Ow! Why not?!

Freddy: Because, he finally found a friend which means he will stop bothering me every night to eat pizza with him.

He released Bonnie & Bonnie thought about it for a second.

Bonnie: I guess you're right.

You & spent the rest of the evening (or morning if you want) eating pizza or chatting until your shift was finally over. You were so gonna tell Scarlet.