Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE
BRITTANY'S POV
"So Rebecca why were you crying?" Santana asked. oh yeah i almost forgot to ask her that.
"My brother and I were kicked out at our apartment, we've got nowhere to go" she said sobbing.
I suddenly feel bad for her, she's only 18 and she's been through alot and her brother.
" you said you have a brother how old is he?" Santana asked.
"He's 1 and a half" rebecca said finally calmed down.
" dont you have family?, relatives?" I said
"no, my dad left us when i was 10 and my mom died 6 months ago, since then my aunt took care of us but last month she and her husband talked i over heard their conversation they are planning on giving up rob for adoption I couldn't stand the thought of my brother growing up not knowing who i am so we ran away" rebecca said,

i stared at santana she's just staring at rebecca and nodding

"okey so where's your brother now?" Santana said
"she's with a friends house, we were kicked out this morning so i asked a friend if she could watch over rob for a while cos im going to look for a place to stay but no luck finding one" she said
"okay where's your friends house? Well pick up your brother from now on your going to stay with us okey? STop crying" santana said.

I was shocked with what she said. Rebecca just couldn't believe what she was hearing. She just stared at Santana so did i.

"Are you serious!?" Rebecca said eyes wide
"yes, im serious" santana said.
"Come on lets go its getting late" santana said. With that she just left us there standing dumb founded! "Hey!!. Lets go! Well talk about this on our way at your friends house!" SHe said. Rebecca and I just followed her quietly knowing my wife i know she already made her mind and i dont care i love her idea.

SANTANA'S POV
We took Rob from Roe's friends house, we call her Roe now its her nickname she said. Our home has 6 rooms and 3 bathrooms. 5 guest rooms cause our friends usually stays with us. Master bedroom with own bathroom ofcourse and 1 bathroom upstairs and another downstairs.
We gave Roe the other guestroom and let her and rob stay there. She insisted that she wants to stay in a room with her brother. So we let her. Its past 9 in the evening now so we let roe take some rest and britt and me went to out room.

BRITTANY'S POV
I still can't believe that santana had that idea. And when we were driving to roe's friend's house she said that she knows that I am going to ask her aboug it but the truth is i hadn't even thought about it. Then a thought struck me! I heard santana singing (songbird) ay the bathroom so i stripped down and made my way to the bathroom. I am going to interrogate her. Hahahaha *evil laugh*