Chapter 13

Brittany's pov
When i opened my eyes I looked at my side. Santana's still fast asleep. She must be really tired. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Santana's pov
The sound of the rushing water woke me up. I glanced at the clock its 10:00 am. I feel well rested thanks to my wife. I stood up and went to the bathroom where britt is scrubbing her body with soap.
"Good morning" i said and hugged her
"hi. Good morning. How are you feeling?" Britt asked.
"Well rested. Thanks to you" i said "well that's good" she said. I joined her and we scrub each other. After taking a bath i checked my phone for messages and saw there were some so i opened them. Britt changed.
The messages we're all about work and feedbacks about rachel etc. Most are good some are so but not horrible. Britt hugged me.
"Hon your still in your bathrobe" she said
"ohh. Yeah i forgot" i said and quickly changed.
"we should go downstairs cause I am hungry!" Britt said!
"Okey! Okey!" I said. We went downstairs holding hands. Everyones all busy
"hey hey. Finally they're awake!" Sam yelled.
"Yeah yeah. We over slept!" I said
"is there anything we can do to help?! Britt said
"yeah. Since rachel forgot to bring this list you buy it" quinn said
"okey. We'll just eat" i said.
"Okey" quinn said.
Roe came out from the bathroom holding rob whose fresh from his bath
"hey hey little one. Wanna come with us to the super market!?" I said.
Rob jumped as if understanding what i said.
"YeH! You take him with you cause roe here actually knows some recipes we want her to cook somethig for us" tina said
"okey then" britt said. And britt and i ate our breakfast.