Chapter 11

Chapter eleven
Brittany's pov
After introducing everyone to roe, we hit off to our original plan. Movie trip. The guys went out to buy drinks while, rachel,kurt,mercedes and I prepared our food and Roe's with Rob and artie and tina at the living area playing. Santana and Quinn is at the pool area talking. I looked at them it seems serious cause santana's eyebrows are crossed. I can see them because of the glass sliding door we have.
"I wonder what they're talking about" i said to myself
"and why is't supposed to be outside?" Again i asked myself. I think i know what they're talking about. I think quinns bugging san to tell me what they "had" at Mr.Shue's failed wedding. Quinn told me a week before our wedding. At first i was mad but then i realized its all in the past.

Quinn looked at me and nod. Yeap.i was right. I smiled at her. And they went inside. After watching the movie we all cleaned up. I saw Roe talking with tina and quinn they're laughing together and rob's with finn and rachel. Then an idea hit me! "Hey! Everyone!" I said. And they all stared at me.
"I was wondering since roe and rob are going well with everyone.i think we should give a proper welcome party dont you think?" I said
"yeah! Yeah! "Finn agreed.
" no. I dont want to cause too much trouble really. You letting us stay here for free is huge!" Roe said shyly. "No no. If my wife thought about it and want it done. Then it shall be done" santana said agreeing with my idea.
"Okey then! Tomorrow it is!" I said.! "Okey! Pool party! Is that okey!?" Quinn said
"okey okey!" We all yelled.

After cleaning we all went to our rooms. I went straight to our bathroom and brushed my teeth. Santana brushed her teeth with me. I can feel she has something she want to say to me. After brushing our teeth we went to our bed before she could even sit at the bed i stopped her

"honey.i know you want to tell me something. What is it?" I said.
She inhaled deeply and started talking. SHe told me everything about that night. After that she wiped her tears. "
"Babe. I know quinn ready told me. I didn't confront you cause i thought that we weren't together when it happened so it doesn't matter its all in the paSt now okey? We're married and we love each other okey?i love you santana. Nothing from your past can change it." I said.

"I love you too" santana said.

I kissed her with hunger. She kissed me back. We stopped when we were catching our breathes.

"I still have to work. I'll be at my office okey? And hon.thank you for understanding" she said.

I was so sleepy so i just smiled

"i love you. Goodnight wife" she said and kissed my forehead and i dozed off.