Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN
SANTANA'S POV
We head downstairs and stayed at the living room, we ordered pizza and the finn and puck bought drinks then the rest of us girls arranged the food they brought and me,britt,quinn,rachel arranged the rooms their going to stay in for the night. When we were finished we saw everyones there and we all talked. We introduced each and everyone to rebecca starting from rachel who is currently still the lead role fanny brice(authors note: i dont know if its it fanny brice) and finn taking over bert's tire shop at the same time a part time assistant of shue in glee club,puck now officially a leutenant first class, Quinn and Tina now a well known lawyers in Ohio and other parts of US and Mercedes now doing her 2nd album,Sam now the head couch of the football club in mckinley and Mike pursuing his dreams he's actually a known choreographer across the country and Artie now a Director of short indie films, brittany a professor in MIT but still she dances cos she also owns her own dance studio named "Brittana dance away" names my idea and me Rachel's Manager and her Publicist and also I'm reviewing for my boards in Medicine. My work as her manager isn't that hard cos i have kurt to back me up for that he's my co-manager of dwarf and blaine a professor in NYADA so yeah. All of us has a fixed and well payed life but we still manages to see each other every week.