Birthday Sex (Pete)

You laid on your bed still dead asleep. You heard a knock but you were to lazy to tell the knocker to come in. "Who's there?" You mumbled quietly under your breathe. "Sweetheart wake up birthday girl" your mother said as you turned your head to look at your window instead. "I dont wanna go to school today" you said as loud as you could while your mother stopped what she was doing. "Are you sure how much days have you missed?" Your mother asked as she walked towards and crouched down to face you. "Yes im sure and i haven't missed any" you mumbled loudly again. "Ok sweetheart your breakfast is downstairs come and eat" your mother said as she left the room closing the door.

~~~~HOURS PASS~~~~

"Happy birthday to you!!!!" Everyone sang cheered and clapped infront of you while you sat there and blew out your candles. "Thnx you guys so much for this party" you said everyone went around the house talking and having a nice time as you went outside on the deck in front of the river. You heard leaves crushing to the sound of footsteps. "Hi" a voice said to you that made you jump and throw your cup at the figure. "Ah oh sorry you scared me.......who are you?" You said as the person shook your hand. "Im Pete.......Pete uh Pete Wentz" Pete said awkwardly as you smiled. "I wanted to give you your present" Pete said as he leaned closer to your face as his lips joined with yours. You then locked lips and kissed. He smiled in the kiss. "You wanna go to my house?" You asked him as he nodded. You grabbed his hand and leaned him towards your own spare outside house just for you. He then pushed you in as you turned around you refused to turn around when he said so he finally turned your around and bent your over your desk. "Imma make your birthday present right now" Pete said as he unzipped his pants sticking his dick out as he thrusted into you. He thrusted so fast and roughly that it made a hole in your jeans and panties. "Ahhhh" you and Pete screamed as you both cum and climax everywhere. "More more more please more" you bugged as he thrusted more into without pulling out before he cum. Pete cums once again as you stuck out your tongue.