Alone Together (Patrick)

"I cant wait" you said to your husband Patrick before he set off to stage. Just then you saw Patrick speed walking towards you as he pushed you on the bed closing the door behind him. "Woah Patrick what are you doing?" "What ive been wanting to do since the day i married you" Patrick said before licking your lips and kissing you there sliding his tongue in your mouth. "Mm uh Patrick" you mumbled as you pushed him off of you. "Wait i need to do something real quick" you said as he nodded rapidly. "Hurry back" Patrick said as he slid his boxers from him man part unzipping his pants as it splung out hitting his stomach. "Im back" you said as you ran up to Patrick while you got on your knees and sucked on his member. "Oh my" Patrick said he couldnt finish his sentence. "So good oh my god" Patrick said as you sucked even faster. "You like that huh?" You asked as Patrick nodded throwing his head back and forth. "Well your gonna like this" you said as you climbed on top of him as he blushed and slid his member inside of your vagina as you bounced rapidly on him. "Ah ah ah ah ah" you moaned fastly as he held your thighs. "Oh god im cumming" Patrick said as you stopped and pulled out his member from being inside of you as spurts of cum flew. "Good luck at the concert"