Thrusting Beats (Andy)

"Here" you said as Andy continued to play his drums while you put a little bar of chocolate in his mouth. "Thanks babe" Andy mumbled to you with chocolate all over his mouth as he chewed it. You looked at Andy as you grew wet in your area while Andy played the drums you watched his muscles get tighter with each bang. Andy stopped as he looked at you and looked in your area. Andy grabbed your wrist and slammed you on his drum set while you looked at him. "Ah Andy what are you doing???!!!!" You asked screaming in fright. He then rubbed your clit. "Imma make you feel good just let babe take care of ya" Andy whispered in your ear while he rubbed you even harder as his hand got deeper and he only used one finger. "A-Andy please" you mumbled under your breath while Andy looked at you rubbing his prickly haired chin on your cleavage. Andy roughly ripped off your shirt and pulled down your bra slowly having you moan while he continued rubbing your clit faster and harder. "More" you whimpered as he grabbed your boob and sucked on it while you moaned and pulled your fingers through his perfectly straight gelled hair. Andy then roughly pulled his mouth away while he picked you up and bent you over his drum set. Andy pulled off his pants halfway were his dick stuck out and pulled off your pants as he slowly put the tip in and thrusted in you slowly. "Im wanna take it all on you" Andy said as you nodded and threw your head back to make him cum. He looked you in the eyes and thrusted in and out deeply and fastly. Andy thrusted so fast he hit the table and the drum set with each thrust and turned on his bands song 'Fame Infamy' on. Andy thrusted as fast as the beat went of the song as you scratched his chest. To go faster Andy lowered himself on you and held the side of the drums to go as fast as the beat went. "Oh ah im gonna cum" Andy said as you covered your mouth as he came. "Ahhhhhh" you and Andy screamed as he pulled out. "Oh god.........babe i love you so much"