Untitled Part 1

I can't wait to see the sun. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow. Not because I'm in love with school or the teachers. But I really can't wait to meet my partners in crime. A month without them is like hell! Can't wait.

xxx

Looks like I'm so excited and I'm early to school today. Where are they?

"Hello! Where are you?"

"Debbrie! I'm so sorry! I'm on my way now."

"Okay. Is Laine and Tasha with you?"

"Yes!"

"Looks like I'm alone here. Better be fast you guys! I'm feeling awkward without my squad."

"You know about my driving right."

"That's what I'm scared of." I laughed.

"You really are going to get from me!"

"Shut up and come fast!"

This is us. We'll fight like nobody's business and we'll hook up again. Friends forever. That's why some bitches in my school love to think of a plan to make sure we don't be friends again. But no one can do anything. Only death can separate us.

After five minutes, I can see the white diamond teeth are shining towards me and I know it was them.

"Debrie!" They came towards me shouting and hugged me.

"Oh! Don't call me to loud. I don't wanna be famous today!"

"Oh, yeah!" Kelly punched me on my stomach.

"Ouch! Now what is that for?"

"For commenting on my driving."

"Well, she was right." said Tasha.

"I couldn't believe this. Oh! The world is too cruel for me!"

"Drama queen has started her show it seems!" Now it's Laine's turn. Pity Kelly.

xxx

Papers, homework and projects. Now, who care about that? Give us a break! There's just a month before the school end and the teachers are giving us a lot of homework. That is not fair. We'll do it but the teachers won't check it because all of them are now busy about the Graduation Night. We'll it sounds so interesting isn't it? Graduation Night for the beautiful girls of my school. Our school name is not really bombastic so I don't want to mention it anywhere. Sometimes I just hope I could choose a name for my school.

"What are you wearing?" Tasha asked me while we were in the canteen eating. The favourite place of all. Canteen is the place where we spend most of the time.

"What? Can't you see what I'm wearing?" Looks like Kelly is not getting what Tasha meant.

"I mean for the Graduation Night."

"God! I don't really know. I'm confused. I'm not the type who really knows how to dress up somewhere." said Laine. After that, everyone just looked at me.

"What?"

"Give us some idea please!" said Laine.

"Well, I need to ask my sister. So you guys following me back home today?"

"Your sister is here? I thought she is in London?"

"Hell, no! She is here in France!"

"Okay!"

Looks like I'm bringing some bunch of cool kids to my house today.

xxx