Untitled Part 6

There's still two days before exam and I can see all my classmates studying like hell. But look at us cool and steady. I know they might wonder why we aren't studying. You know good things come to people who try. The paper we took from the cabinet is now safe in the cabinet back because we didn't actually took it back home but we took photographs of it. Aren't we smart enough to be a doctor or a lawyer now itself? We want to be a doctor or lawyer but the question they are asking how to increase the oil palm plantation. We are not going to be farmers or any working any hell related to this palm oil. So, why the hell do you bother to set up a question like this? That's why we stole it! I mean took pictures of it.

The footsteps issue, Kelly and I decided to forget it because we don't want to scare Tasha and Laine. They both are not so good and cool with this ghost thing. But why only us who heard it? Was there someone who really ran after us? Was it just our imagination? Or was it real?

xxx

Exams over! The bell ring and followed by the screams of us! I wonder what the parents will be thinking of us! We ran out of the school gate and saw my sister waiting for us with her car.

"Hello! Get in."

We are now going for shopping. It's really wonderful to go out with friends for shopping.

"I got a blank space baby and I'll write name." I sing.

"Whose name?" asked Tasha.

"Your name."

"That's so sweet!"

We have arrived and I don't what mess we are going to do here! Shopping with friends is always a mess!

"Okay, from where should we start? asked my sister and she started to walk. We looked at each other and followed her.

She goes from one shop to one shop. Check one dress ton another. After a hour of walk she said, "I have found what you guys should wear. Now take rest for five minutes and we are going back to the shops again."

I couldn't find anything to sit on so I just sit on the floor. I don't really mind play being a beggar today because my leg hurts and so did my friends who sat on the floor after looking at me.

We followed my sister after five minutes. First, we choose a dress for Tasha which was long and it was in red and black.

"Tasha, is going to be the evil queen in you magic world." said Sahana.

"At last, I'm powerful!" shouted Tasha.

"Dream comes true I guess." teased Laine.

Next, was for Laine. The dress was above the knee and it was Red in colour and there's some glittering stuff here and there. She looks like the daughter of the evil queen. Now it's Kelly's turn.

"I don't want to be a mouse in that magic world." said Kelly.

"No you're not."

Kelly's one is the best I think. Her dress is white and blue which long like Tasha's and Kelly is the queen of the good spirits. Damn! Now it's my turn and I'm nervous. My sister took out a dress and I couldn't believe it myself.

"Um, can I like wear it?" asked Tasha.

It's not a dress. It's a skirt and blouse. My hip can be seen half. So sexy and nice. It's blue in colour. Full of glitter. There's no sleeve! I love it!

"You're the daughter of the queen of good spirits." said Sahana.

xxx

The Graduation Night is at 8pm but I need to get ready now at 6:30pm. Just to make sure I look beautiful and perfect. By 7:30 I'm done. My necklace, tiara and heels which are in blue too just perfects me.