Untitled Part 7

We don't understand what had happened on that day. Everything seemed like a nightmare. School is over and we can't go back there which is really good. I don't want to go back there. Since I was a kid, I had never scared of ghost. I love to watch ghost movies. Whoever wants to hear ghost stories or want to know about any haunted place they'll come and ask me. I love ghost. I always wanted to search and talk to ghost but sometimes I'm just scared so I won't do it. But I don't know what make me to go there. Everything happened so fast! One moment we were at the school hall dancing and another moment in a secret hallway in my school. I need to talk to someone.

"Hello guys, it's me Debbrie. We need to talk. At my home now."

xxx

After fifteen minutes, everyone had arrived at my home. My parents are not at home so it will be easy for us to talk. Sahana might be sleeping. She won't wake up until the house is on fire. She might not wake up even if there is fire so I'll wake her up for safety purpose.

"Anything important?" asked Kelly.

"Make sure it is important! I sneaked out while my parents are sleeping." said Laine.

"You did?" asked Tasha.

"Yes."

"You could just ask your parents' permission or left a note for them. At least you won't be grounded if they found out you are out without their permission."

"I don't think when I'm doing it. I think after did it."

"I can imagine how you did your final exam." I said.

"Don't remind me of that!"

"Okay! I asked all of you to come over to ask about the incident last night. Did you guys find anything peculiar of that incident?"

"Yes." said Laine.

"What?!" I almost screamed.

"All the doors are not locked except the door which you tried. And there were four names on all the doors and only one on the door which you opened. What is that hallway? Is that a student's dorm or teacher's?"

"Student." Kelly said.

"How you know?" asked Tasha.

"I got heard a story about a girl named Anne who committed suicide in our school."

"You did?" asked Tasha.

"Yes, but I don't know much about her?"

"Sahana!" I shouted.

"What? Who?" asked Laine.

"My sister Sahana. She studied in the same school we are studying now. She should know something about Anne."

We ran to Sahana's room and without knocking we ran and jump on her bed. She got shock of her life. She looked at us in horror.

"What do you want?"

"We want to know about Anne." I said.

She looked at us in disbelief.

"Five minutes and I will be down there."

I don't know why she is surprised when I said the name Anne. She must have known something about her. She came down the stairs with her laptop. She on it and showed us the picture of our school in 1960.

"Is this our school?" asked Tasha.

"Yes." said Sahana.

"It still looks the same until now. Wow!"