Untitled Part 11

xxx

We have the book but we don't know what to do with it. Stop it? Kill it or what?

"I don't understand any single shit." said Laine.

"But nice drawing." Kelly said.

"Nice? These demons are nice to you?"

Kelly sometimes makes me worried about her like now. Is she okay?

"In this book, it is clearly written and drawn by Anne how to kill the demon and how to wake him up. If we followed all her instructions we can stop it!"

"But Tasha, she is the one who wake him up and now why should she think of a way to kill him or stop him?"

Tasha looked at me and I know that she doesn't know.

"Maybe it wanted her blood after all. She doesn't want to die. But finally that thing killed her. While she was alive, scared of it she must have wrote these things so that it will be useful for us or anyone who find it to stop him."

"I agree with you Kellly. But in that dream you remember when we played the Ouija board. The vision doesn't seem like she is scared of it."

Somehow Laine also have a point. Today's discussion has come to an end where we got confused of everything.

xxx

"Good night darling."

"Good night mom."

I kissed my mom good night sleep and walked up the stairs to my room. I hope I can sleep well tonight but who knows I might end up in Anne's life. Yes, I did end up there.

Anne was alone in the room. She was sitting on the floor covering her ears. Her books were thrown away.

"Go away!" she shouted and covered her ears back. "I can't feed you anymore."

But something forced her hand to the front. Flesh ripping and blood dripping. She started to scream but no one could hear her because no one was there. A black figure came and kneel down in front of her and drank her dripping blood. She refused to give her hand but she cannot move it.

xxx

I woke up and I realised that I was sleeping on the floor. Looks like someone had a bad night. Yes, it is. The first thing I did was I called my friends.

"My house. Right now."

After three minutes, they came running into my house.

"Oh my God! Easy there. What's the hurry?"

"Anne."

All of them said it at the same time and I know that all of us had the same dream.

"I was right!"

Kelly is always right.

"Let's move on to the next step."

"We need to find a way to stop it."

"But Deb, we don't know from where to start everything in this book is so confusing."

"Anne must help us."

Wind blowing so hardly on our faces but the windows and doors are locked. The book opened and the pages started to move one by one. We stared at the book and the wind stopped and the pages stop turning. I took the book to look at it.

"This is it!"

xxx

I can't really believe it that we are going there again. It seems like we are going to seek for our own death. May God be with us for us to go through this.