Untitled Part 2

"Welcome!" I said that. My sister would be sleeping by now. She always sleeps.

"No one is at home?" asked Tasha.

"Nop! So you guys just hang out here. I just wanna go and wake up my sister."

They stared at me in disbelief.

"She always sleeps in the morning. I got these feeling that she's actually a vampire but I just don't tell to anyone."

They stared and I stared back. We burst into laugh.

"I hope your sister doesn't hear that!" said Tasha

I dashed into my sister's room and saw her sleeping. What a life? I'm a seventeen year old teen is being tortures to go to school but my twenty-three year old sissy is sleeping like a log. I'm totally jealous.

"Sahana! Wake up!" Once.

"Sahana!" Twice

I'm not a person who has a lot of patience. So, i jumped on her bed and sit on her. Then, pulled her hair.

"Mommy!" she shouted.

"I don't care. I'm not your mommy. You are waking up now! At this instant!"

"Why should I ever have to listen to you?"

"Because there is some cool kids down there who wants your advice on what to wear for the Graduation Night which is just a month from now." Wow! That is the longest sentence I have ever said.

"They are?"

"Yes!"

"I will be there in five minutes!"

She loves fashion and she loves to talk on this fashion things. I know she won't say 'No'!

"Sisters fight? Still?" asked Laine

"Don't ask me like you don't fight with your sister babe!"

"Okay. I take back my words!" said Laine.

After five no six minutes my sister came down. Smiling and dressed up in here prettiest dress.

"Are you going out somewhere?" I asked

"No. I'm here just to meet thy poor little girls who needed my guidance."

"You don't have to really be so diva like."

She rolled her eyes to me and looked at them.

"Hello! Have a sit!" after a pause "Now, where do we start from? Tell me your problems."

Laine started first behalf of all of us. "Actually, we don't know how to dress up to this party. Whenever we go to a party we will dress up out of the theme. So this time we don't want it to happen. Can you help us?"

"What's the theme?" asked my Sahana.

"The World of Magic." I replied.

"So looks like we need some glitter here and there."

We looked at her with a hope.

"Okay. Now you guys concentrate on your exam which is just next week and after that I'm bringing all of you for shopping!"

We shouted and just after a second we realised that we have exam next week. How good is that?

xxx