Chapter TWO

We pulled up to a small market place.
    "I don't remember that being there!" exclaimed Roxy as she pointed to a shop called leaky cauldron.
     "Only wizards can see it. It views you as a wizard now." said Harry. He watched as Roxy smiled. "Good thing you can see it. Otherwise it would make an interesting trip." They both giggled.
      The walked into the little shop. "This is an interesting place. Can we get something to eat?" asked Roxy.
     "It takes wizard money to buy some, I can get you some wizard money later. Right now though I'll buy us something. I'm a little hungry too." Harry put his hand in his pockets and felt around for any loose money. "Looks like all I've got is a gallion. Should cover it though."
    They quickly walked up to the counter. "Two butter beers please!" said Harry as he handed the man at the counter his money.
     "Why your Harry Potter! I've wanted to meet you!" exclaimed the man at the counter excitedly. He held out his hand. "Two butter beers coming right up!" He scurried off behind the counter to get some mugs.
           "So you are famous! What did you do? Was it awesome?!?! I love awesome stuff!!!" Roxy said.
    "Something like that," mumbled Harry.
     The man came out with two overflowing butter beers. "Thanks" mumbled Harry. He handed Roxy a butter beer and they began to sip butter beer.
      "Next we go to diagon ally." said Harry as they slurped down the rest of their butter beer.
      "It better be fun!" said Roxy as she got out of her seat.