Gossip Gay is Back

*****
(Stevie said)

I was starting to lose patience. Ally had kept me waiting for 30 minutes when I finally received a text from her.

Ally Hills: Yo girl what you up to?

Stevie Boebi: Waiting for my ride for freaking 30 minutes now. You owe me big time.

Ally Hills: I'm sorry I have to pick up Aria. Will be there in five.

Stevie Boebi: Whoa the first victim.

Ally Hills: More like the first lucky winner. Am I right?

Stevie Boebi: Stop texting while driving.

Ally Hills: Alright, alright.

After 10 minutes or so, Ally finally arrived.

"Oh hi Aria," I said, acting surprised.

"Hi Stevie. We are in the same English class, right? The one Ez- I mean Mr. Fitz is teaching," Aria replied then gave me a smile. We are never really close but she and her friends have been my classmates in some subjects

"Yup," I replied. I did not attempt any small talk. It was a good thing Ally and Aria kept each other busy.

*****
(Ally said)

When we reached the school, our phones alerted in unison--it was the Kim Possible ringtone, which I honestly never installed.

"Gossip Gay is back," Stevie said.

"Who is Gossip Gay?" I asked but no one answered. They were all busy on their phones so I checked mine too.

Some hacker gets through the school app installed in every student's phone. With the app running in the safe zone of all the telecom providers, this Gossip Gay can reach almost all of Pab's population. I wonder if Gossip Gay was the one responsible on trying to take down my website.

I started reading too.

'You can stop missing me, Pabbers! I  am back--your number one source of the latest scoop at Pab High.

The famous Ally Hills finally boarded earlier this week. Some say Ally Hills-virgins are extinct in her previous school so she had to move to greener pastures. While some say she was pirated and paid by Pab alums to win our school some sports and quiz bee trophies. Whatever press release this chick is pulling off, it works--she is a prize possession. For all we know she could have just been expelled for sleeping with a teacher or the principal's daughter or both.

To the ladies who has submitted their profiles to Ms. Hills's website--be prepared to come home crying when she breaks your heart. I will not be surprised if you eventually start your own "Take Down Ally Hills Club."

My source tells me her first victim begins with A. Maybe her highly praised dating algorithm is purely
alphabetical.

I hope Ally Hills has not forgotten the night one of our own slapped her in front of her former high school acquaintances. We still have real patriots who can give her more of these if her existence in Pab grounds proves to be disruptive.

So to you Ally Hills, welcome! But watch your back, dear.

See you later, suckers.
Gossip Gay'

*****
(Stevie said)

"Don't worry, Ally," Aria said as they held hands. "This is nothing. The school administration has been exerting efforts in shutting down Gossip Gay."

"I am not worried at all, Babe," Ally said. "I think I could outwit this Gossip Gay in her own game."

The two of them kissed to the delight of some who won the bet. I heard Aria had odds of 10/1. I also heard Amy was the chalk.

Aria went to her class as Ally and I blitzed through our Calculus class.

"Should I be worried?" Ally asked me.

"What are you saying? It seems like you are forgetting what you just told Aria," I answered.

"Well that was for show. It is only my second day and I already made an enemy!"

"Gossip Gay is neither your enemy nor friend. Just relax and try not to step on others. That is Gossip Gay's biggest petpeeve."

"I will not ever do that."

"Good luck!"

*******
Author's Notes:

Should I stick to diary entries or have a normal chapter like this?

Who read Gossip Gay's article imagining the voice of Gossip Girl?

I honestly did. ;)