Chapter 2: Rewind

Chapter 2: Rewind

Harry POV:

10 minutes earlier

"I'm going to go get us breakfast from that restaurant we passed on our way in." I shouted, tossing my room key in my pocket.

"Tired from last night?" James asked, appearing in the doorway with a mischievous grin.

I rolled my eyes, a smile forming as I recalled the eventful evening. Nightclub, after party, and the sleepover, which by far exceeded the first two.

Lucas punched my shoulder, "Good catch man. Didn't know you were into anything except blondes."

James chucked in agreement, running his digits through his short buzzed hair. I'm guessing this was his usual reference to the habit of mine.

Usually flirting comes naturally but girls like her left me stumbling over my words. Well there was the fact I was drunk too...

"You could have shared," James complained.

"That place was packed with chicks, hot ones at that. It's not my fault you haven't got shit in weeks."

"Fair enough," James shrugged in defeat.

"So breakfast...?" Lucas asked, changing the subject.

I nodded, waving to signal I was heading out.

"Don't pick up too many girls on your way," He added in amusement.

"Later," James yelled.

I laughed while heading out the door, yeah like anyone is going to be out at this hour. They were probably still passed out after the first night of spring break celebrations. I just happened to be one of those who could hold their alcohol, and suck up the hangover for that manner.

Well that is as long as loud sounds stay to a minimum, my parents don't call me ten times today when I cant be fucked with there lectures about my college exam scores, and nothing out of the ordinary happens.

But you see, that right there would prove to be the problem.

You don't realize how wrong things are about to go beforehand.

No, you don't even sense the eerie presence around you in the room.

It's not until there is a gun being pointed at you that you truly realize...

What started out as a usual day has the possibly of being your last.