#1 Favorite Person! And Go Ninja for the Computer!

[Ashley is online]

[Halimeh is online]

Halimeh: You don't let many people on here, do you?

Ashley: It's not like that. I just don't tell them about it. It's their choice.

Halimeh: Oh, okay

Ashley: You are my #1 favorite person on my list of Top 10 favorite people!

Halimeh: Thanks!

Ashley: I told you Holy Chatroom Batroom yesterday by accident. I meant, Holy Chatroom Batman. Hehehe. Sorry... Batman, batroom, bathroom... hehehe

Halimeh: Haha. We are such dorks.

Ashley: Totally.

Ashley: And then... I'm changing the subject back... then the crowd goes crazy and Robin gives you a hug and then he side-hugs me and I faint and Star giggles and you have a trophy and Robin kisses you on the cheek when he gives you the trophy over my unconsious body. Can you see that happening?

Halimeh: I can see you faint because Robin puts his arms around you.

Ashley: Yep. Then I would faint again because when I wake up he would be carrying me. Then I would die because I would kiss Robin for saving me and Star would blast me.

Halimeh: Robin only kissed me on the cheek in this vision?!

Ashley: Okay. Then he kisses you because you're beautiful and he wants to be a playboy with every girl but Star.

Halimeh: Okay, that's slightly better.

Ashley: I'm gonna get this published. Here I go! (ninja music)

Halimeh: Roll around!! Watch it I thought I saw your mum!!

Ashley: Whoa! She really was there! *reaches the computer, jumps up and down* I made it!

Halimeh: Oh my gosh wait your mum is coming!! Hide hide hide!!

Ashley: Oh my goodness! Hi mom... Yes... I can use the computer? Why thank you! (I was too slow. I turned and she was right there!) do you have supervision?!

Halimeh: Was she really?

Ashley: Yes!

Halimeh: Is she going to kick your butt? -_-

Ashley: No.

Halimeh: Phew. Was it scary? Did your heart jump when you saw her?

Ashley: Yeah! I thought it was gonna commit suicide!

Halimeh: Haha!!

Ashley: Mom kicked me off the computer. I'll be a ninja again and get back on when she leaves. You'll see.

Halimeh: How are you chatting then?

Ashley: By my Nabican computer. I use it all the time.

Halimeh: Oh. I want pizza.

Ashley: Oh brother. Look at the time! Time to go to the Jump Pizzeria! Gotta meet my spies there!

Halimeh: Hahaha. I'm a spy, remember? I'm Kinzee.

Ashley: No. I had no idea. I forgot all about it.

Halimeh: Smart a**

[Ashley is offline. Message: Hehehehe]

Kinzee: Loser. I'll log off, it'll wipe the chat out.

[Kinzee is offline]

[Ashley is online]

Ashley: Actually, it'll just save to chatroom history for May 28, 2013. Hehehe

[Ashley is offline. Message: Now it is chatroom history! Mwahahaha!]