Just a filler not a chappie sorry

Lol hey guys this is Ash and Hali, I know we suck and we don't update but school started and we both have 6 sisters, well i have six she has five and we're busy ya know? 

Well anyway anything that you message me -> @kinzee about wanting to be in any of our books gets forwarded immediately to Ash and anything you message Ash about wanting to be in any of our books immediately goes to me. 

We're one and the same if I don't want you she won't add you, if she doesn't want you I won't add you. Kapeesh? 

Thank you! Just wanted to make that clear!!!

We love all our fans and we want to make you guys happy but if you become a little annoying I will dislike you. I won't deal with anyones attitude, Ash may have some patience but I don't. I will not tolerate name calling, offensive language towards someone (i don't know if you realized this but I do swear and Ashley doesn't so yeah...), and especially if you try and talk about one of us. The other will know, we're sisters not by blood but by choice and we have eachothers backs. If that's a problem then I'm sorry but please leave. Just leave out the door and don't let it hit you on the way out. 

LOVE ASH AND HALI!!!