Chapter one...

You sighed, you're dumb mother made you get a job! You're only 16...
This was so dumb, you went to bed, barely even sleeping because you was so upset and nervous. What if you get fired on the first day!? Ugh!

You heard your mother yelling "LENA!!!! WAKE UP!!!" from downstairs, she sounded upset so you quickly put on your uniform. It was a freddy fazbear pizzeria one, and it came with a hat and name tag saying "Hello I'm "Lena"". You got up and rushed down the steps. You're mother looked at you, a little upset "Hurry and get your coffee then in the car!" She said as she ran outside and in the car.

You sighed as you grabbed your hot coffee and got in the frount seat as your baby sister followed and got in the back. You sipped some as your mom drived out of the park way.

You stared at the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria, sighed then got out. "Bye sweetheart!!! Be good!!! I love you!" You heard your mother yell, you blushed because everyone was staring... Then your sister said "Bye sis!!! Good wuck!" You looked behind and waved goodbye. You didn't want to talk because it's already embarrassing enough... You walked up to the door, greeted by a slightly oversized man with messy hair and a Freddy Fazbear outfit on, but a different color and the hat said "Manjor"