Chapter Eight

You changed into your pjs, then flopped onto your bed. You heard you sister run up the stairs and open your door. "SIS MOMMY WANTS TO KNOW HOW ARE YOU AND I WANNA PLAY AN-" you stopped her, annoyed "Shut up! I'm fine now get out I'm going to sleep!" She walked out, crossing her arms and closing the door behind her. You sighed and slowly closed your eyes... You had no work tomorrow, just you...

After an hour, your mom told you that she had to go all night with your sister. You didn't mind, you could handle this alone time! They left and you did chores...

After all the chores, it was sunset and you got onto your bed once again, it was so comfy and you just loved it...You fell asleep, but soon at midnight was awaken by...Music?... It sounded like a ...A lullaby. You got up, and saw glowing eyes at you window. You screamed for help but the window was getting knocked on and the music stopped. "HEY! Let us in!!! Please...Uh, lena!" Your eyes widen, it was freddy, you opened the window and all the animatronics rushed inside.

They all sat on the floor, and you sat with them "What?...How?!" They looked at you, and smiled. "W-we missed you! And...We also...Saw your mommys car..and came!" Said bonnie, with a little frown. Your eyes widen... "Sorry, the music was me playing a lullaby...I do it for the kids when they are sleepy!!" Said freddy, you sighed and said "You should go back...All of you!" They all begged not to go "Please! Only tonight!" said chica. "Yeah, just this night! We really missed you!!!" Said freddy as his eyes stopped glowing. "ARRR! PLEASE MATEY!!!" said foxy with the little pirate voice, you sighed and nodded. "okay...but! I am going to sleep, okay?..." They all nodded and you crawled onto the bed, with them following. "Please don't play any music...It scared me..." Freddy nodded as you spoke.