Chapter six...

After a while of playing with them, you grew tired...You looked at them "Hey you all should make pizzas without me I'll be in the back!" They nodded in agreement, so you left to the back room. You layed on the bench within the room and slowly fell asleep...

"Wh-where is she?..." Bonnie asked, worriedly. "Sh-she said she'll b-be back!!" Freddy looked around, getting worried... Chica exclaimed "She said she was in the backroom!!!" Before anyone else could go to you, Bonnie pushed them away as he ran to the room.

Once he got there, he opened the door only to find you sleeping peacefully...He smiled then sighed in relief. He sat beside you and rested your head on his lap as he petted your head... Freddy, Chica, and Foxy came in then Bonnie said quietly "Shhhhh" They nodded "Arrr, the lassy is adorable when she sleeps..." said foxy lovingly.

You started waking up, opening your eyes, you saw a purple bunny up close to your face, a chicken on her knees watching you, a fazbear staring from the corner and a fox staring from behind a chicken. You screamed, then tried getting up but you hit Bonnies head "Ow..." Chica said "We're so sorry!...We just...Never seen a human sleep..." "Arrr...Sorry lassy..." Followed by foxy. "Well, I tried warning them! But nOOOOOOOOO" said Freddy as they all looked at him, you could tell by his robotic tune he was lying.. You sighed and told them everything was fine, you was only scared.