Detective Conan

Part Two

"You'd better not (rip my mask). Like Pandora's box, you want to open it because you don't know what's inside. But if you know what's inside before you open it... It's boring, isn't it?"

"It's better trusting someone than to die doubting people altogether."

"You can't perform the same trick twice with one audience. If performed only once, the magic leaves a strong impression. It will then blossom into a beautiful miracle in their hearts. But, when used twice, rather than the audience enjoying the magic, they focus on unraveling the trick. As such, the chance of it being unveiled is high."

"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face!"

"You are right. I am not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best, even if it's a persons heart."

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style... But a detective is nothing more than a critic, who follows our footsteps."

- Kaitou Kid

"To deceive your enemy, begin with your ally."

"Life is short so it will be appreciated. We live to our fullest due to that."

"Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw."

- Hattori Heiji

"Relying on someone else without exerting any effort of your own is just not right. Because the one you rely on most, can disappear, at any time."

- Jodie Starling

"If you force me to pick one... It'd be black. It covers up the things inside of me that I don't want to be known about. Well, for the same reason... Black is the color I hate too. "

- Subaru Okiya

"If it's an important memory, then you shouldn't forget it. Since those who aren't with us only live on in our memories."

- Wataru Takagi

"Our contribution will never come into light, but the failure will be noticed immediately."

- Hidemi Hondou

"When people make a mistake, it is nice to give them advice, but... if they don't listen, just leave them alone. Otherwise you'll do yourself a disservice by wasting your time and effort."

"You're always away during the important times and all you do is call. There are times when you are finally here, but then you disappear unexpectedly. Every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. What do you think I am? I love you Shinichi!"

"Courage is a word that gives you the strength to do what's right, you should not use it as an excuse to murder someone."

"People can really change. When they're far away from each other, their hearts will change. It's so cruel that the only thing I can do is wait."
"I don't mind waiting for people. Because the longer you wait, when you do meet... You'll be more happy."

- Ran Mouri

"But, I... don't want to run! If I keep running, I won't win! I definitely won't!"

- Ayumi Yoshida

"You're right, old pal. I'll never understand no matter the reason what drives someone to murder. And I don't think I want to."

- Kogoro Mouri

"There's only two reasons for a girl to look at a boy like that: he has something on his face or she likes him."

- Yukiko Kudo

"You are going to regret it, if you underestimate girls."

- Yusaku Kudo

"The fear of death is worse than the death itself."

- Shuichi Akai

"Traitors can't hide their scent."

- Gin

"A secret makes a woman, woman."

"We can be both of God and the Devil. Since we're trying to raise the dead against the stream of time."

"Well if you must blame someone, blame a God that set this up for you."

- Vermouth

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello?!

DC was my fave anime when I was a kid but now, unfortunately it has too many episode for me to handle -_-

Feel ko rin na matagal pa ang tamang panahon para matatapos ang DC -_-

-Nyl