Seven seconds in heaven

Kats pov

I have no clue why I was deciding to stay sober, but I was. The rest of the crew were drunk and apparently Devon, Tyler, and Damon decided that play truth or dare and spin the bottle combined was a good a idea. Well fuck, they were making me play. I sat down with them and sighed they played for twenty minutes without the bottle landing on me. Looks like I have God on my side. "Hey let's play seven seconds in heaven" I herd Tyler say. The others except me and Damon thought is was a great idea. God no. So we started and the bottle landed on Devon and Tyler, they smirked at each other then went inside the closet. Damon locked the door and set the timer. After seven seconds went by I unlocked the door and opened it. The two boys came tumbling out with messy hair. "Now that we did it you and him need to do it." Tyler lazily pointed at both of us and I gulped and we got pushed inside the closet. Crap. "You just gonna sit there?" Damon asked and I blushed. "It's only seven seconds". "Fine" I replied and he attached our lips, his hand wandered to my waist and pulled me into him. I blushed and closed my eyes I guess I forgot how much I wanted this. I pulled away after a couple minutes "hasn't it been a couple min-" then I heard the door open "bye Kat and Damon!" I herd both of the other guys yell then the door closed. Fuck. After talking for a few minutes Damon attached our lips again the kiss got heated then died back down. One of his hands tangled into my blonde hair the other on my waist. My hands on his shoulders. It had been two hours and we were both tired and before we knew it we were asleep. The next morning the door to the closet opened Kat and Damon tumbled out. I gasped and Damon helped me stand. Only for me to try to run over to the other guys but completely fall on my face. Fail. After talking about it with the other guys Damon pulled me aside. "You know Kat, I remember everything." He said "y-you do?" I blushed then he kissed me.