Don't wake her up.

All right people! New update! So in this they are youtubers and they live in the same house :) all right I'll get this started)

Damon's POV

I stretched standing up from my computer. It was a long day and all I've really been doing with Kelly, Allen, and sometimes Kat when she wasn't at the barn today. "Kat!" I yelled...no answer. I stood up and started walking to Kats room. My hand rested on the door nob for a bit before I opened the door.

Kats room was a whitish grey color, she had a four poster bed. The covers were light almost lavender purple with white trimming, there were also white cushiony pillows, Even though she normally slept in my room with me.

I looked at her desk to see kat with her arms crossed over her keyboard, head resting in her arms. It only took me about .2 seconds to realize she was sleeping. I looked at her monitor to see her fire wizard Ellie nightsword in dragonspyer (idk how to spell it I don't play so...). I smiled  lightly seeing se had finally gotten around to questing.

I was about to wake her up when someone behind me said "let her sleep, this is the first time I think she's actually slept sense that new horse got rescued...." I turned around to see Allen standing there.

I nodded "seeing her sleep at about" I checked my phone it was only 8:38 "8:38 is a good start from her crawling into bed with me at about 4 am." I said jokingly

"Alright she's your problem" Allen said before walking down the hall towards the kitchen.

I sighed before looking back at kat before lightly taking off her headset. After that I carefully scooted the chair from the desk picking her up. She was surprisingly light, I carried her bridal style down the hall before talking her into my room. Her head rested on my shoulder, still asleep. I sighed lightly before lightly setting her on the bed. Before I walked over to my closet about to take off my shirt when I heard Kat sit up on my bed.

She yawned cutely, rubbing her eyes. "Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked quietly, she was obviously still tired

"Because you were tired and you fell asleep. Don't say you weren't tired Kat. You fell asleep at your computer."

"I would have thought you would have woken me up." Kat whinnied cutely

"But whyyy?" I asked messing with her because I knew she got annoyed when I did that.

I took off my shirt swiftly but keeping on my basketball shorts. I started walking over to kat before lightly pushing her down so she was lying down on the bed.

I straddled her kissing her lightly at first. My hands started to rest on her shoulders, her hands on my neck holding the blanket over us. The kiss started to get more heated, my teeth grazed her bottom lip, slightly biting it. My tongue pressed against her lips asking for entrance, which she accepted. She was kissing back and when my tongue slid into her mouth she moaned lightly moving her head. Both of our eyes were closed, her light moans were adorable. She tilted her head ingesting the kiss her tongue started to join mine. Making myself moan before she pulled away for a second to catch her breath. After we had both caught our breaths we started doing light kisses before I flipped us over so she was on top of me, one of my hands tangled into her light blonde hair. The other on her back.

Then to the door we heard "ahem" and she yelped jumping of me, hitting my dresser and falling on the floor, causing me and Allen to start laughing. "I thought I told you to not wake her up." Allen said and walked away.