Don't tell anyone- Kamon

(oki, so this is where Damon, Kelly, and Allen are the same age around 18, 19, and Kats still youngest 17 turning 18 in a few days. Annndddd they are also famous youtubers so ya!xD)

After a long day of interviews with various other youtubers and signings all day, The group of four youtubers went to the tour bus to get some much needed sleep. Allen walked into the bus more like dragged himself into the bus, and flopped down on his bed and took out his phone, but everyone could tell he was tired. Kelly laid down also, "Hey Damon, you going to sleep?"

 damon shook his head and said "Na, i'm gonna go watch T.V or play gta..." 

"Fine just keep it down or ill personally stop this bus and kick you out in the middle of the road." 

Damon laughed and walked to the screen door of the T.V room and opened the door, closing it behind him. He turned on the T.V bright light filled the room with faint hard to hear sounds. He flopped down on the couch, pulling a blanket over his legs picking up the controller. 

He sighed and started playing, after about 10 minutes he heard the screen door open, showing a very tired Kat with her black LINKIN PARk tee-shirt, one sleeve slightly falling off her shoulder. She walked slowly over to him and laid down on top of him "Kat, Im trying to play my game, i cant cuddle right now."

"But i cant sleep Damonnnn" Kat whined looking up into Damon's eyes

"Ka-"

"Pleeeeaaase?"  Kat said getting slightly louder, Damon remembering what Kelly had said.

"okay fine but you have to be quite" Damon adjusted himself until he was comfortable again and Kat did the same.  The two of them laid with damon across the long sofa, Kat on top. Her head rested on his chest. 

Damon was happy, with this arrangement until he realized he might be a little too comfortable. He couldn't stop thinking about the way Kats crotch pressed against his own.                                                         (I just went there read from this point on at your own risk -author) 

With this thought he tried to shuffle up slightly, so those areas weren't so close, but in doing so he rubbed their crotches together. Sending a wave of electricity up his spine finding himself unable to catch his breath.

He looked around, trying to take his mind off the fact Kat was so close to him. The whole time he prayed Kat wouldn't wake up and feel the now growing bulge in his basketball shorts. 

Suddenly the tour bus drove through a pot hole in the road, jolting Kat out of her sleep. Her Crystal green eyes tiredly opened seeing Damon underneath her. 

Damon began panicking and squirming in hope of getting away from Kat.

"whats going on? Why are you squirming" Kat sat up and 'pinned' damon down holding him down by placing her small hands on the taller boys chest. Kat knew that damon could easily push her off, but was hopping he didn't. 

"let me go, i-i want to go to bed" He said getting flustered slightly, his face becoming red. He said trying to think of a quick excuse, but Kat wasn't buying it. 

"not until you tell me whats wrong" Kat said, looking slightly concerned putting more pressure on his chest.

The second rush, made damon stop moving instead he just avoided eye contact with Kat, looking anywhere he could.

"right now, tell me whats going on i was com-" 

Kat paused in a second of realization of what was going on.

"Damon, please don't tell me what i think it is..."

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to you were laying on top of me, and i tried to move but i made it worse please don't tell Kelly and Al-" 

damon was cut off, by Kats lips crashing into his, they were thin but soft and seemed to fit perfectly with his.

                            WARNING SMUT! ;)

As the kiss got more heated, Kat started rubbing damon's dick though his pants, while the other was pulling lightly on damon's shortish brown hair. Damon on the other hand hand has his hands roaming under Kats shirt. He desperately took in every part of Kats warm skin. 

Damon broke the kiss only to apply his lips to Kats neck looking for her sensitive spot. He was kissing down her neck until he got to her collarbones. She threw her head back moaning lightly. He pulled away and smirked reattaching his lips to her collarbones. She cried out again. Then he remembered the 'no talking rule' right as kelly stormed to the door slamming it open then his eyes widened.