cute fluff (idk xD)

Damons POV

i walked into kats room. She was asleep, perfect. I slowly climbed into her bed, and wrapped my arms around her. And to my surprise, she cuddled closer to me. Was she awake? No, she couldn't be. I smiled and slipped into a deep sleep.  

Kats POV

Damon climbed into bed with me. Does he feel the same? He wrapped his arms around me, i cuddled closer to him. I felt him smile and heard light snores. My eyes grew heavy and I slowly started falling into a deep sleep. Damon's chest against my back, and i grew warmer. 

-Skip to when they wake up- 

I hear him mumble in his sleep. My eyes fluttered open, to be met with damon's brown ones. He looked surprised "what did you say, damon?" I asked. He sighed but smiled "I love you.......kat" my smile grew, and he pulled me into a tight hug, i hugged him back. "I love you too, damon" I whispered quietly. He picked me up and carried me bridal style down stairs, and put me down on the couch. I picked up my sketch notebook and flipped to the page of the raven I was drawing, and started shading. I jumped a little hearing damon's voice behind me "Your really good at drawing" he whispered in my ear. He sat closer to me, and I blushed. "Awww, my little Kitten is blushing" He squealed like a fangirl. I smiled and hid my head in my hands, Damon closed my notebook and set it on the table. Then he lightly picked up my chin and pulled me into a slow but passionate kiss. When he pulled away, I cuddled with him, He laid an arm around my waist then whispered in my ear. "I love you Kat". I smiled then said "I love you too" Then I kept repeating the words 'my little kitten' In my head as i fell into a light sleep.