Kissing Kat

Summary:

What Damon feels and sees when he kisses Kat :) Story from Damon's P.O.V :)

Notes:

sorry its really short...i thought it was cute :)

STORY:

Damon's P.O.V

As I straddle Kats's slim thighs, I can feel her shiver beneath me as if she has had ice tipped down her back.

Her small hands cup the back of my neck as she brings my face closer to hers, her blue eyes batting gently shut.

I can feel her breath on my lips, and it smells of Nutella which she ate for lunch, which is hot.

I place my hands on her chest and feel her tense beneath me, but relax as I slip one of my hands under her shirt and rub her tummy gently.

She smiles and closes the gap between us, giving me a small closed-mouthed kiss.

Her lips are soft and feel so amazing against mine that I start to feel dizzy with overwhelming emotions.

As she pulls away, our eyes meet and I see her grin widely, showing off her dimples that are deeper than my soul.

I lean back in and kiss her harder, keeping my lips pressed there with her hands pulling me closer.

We don't even move our lips for a second, but then she shifts her bottom one down slightly so I can capture it between my own.

I breathe heavily against her lips, and begin to move mine in sync with hers, swallowing her little pants as I continue to kiss her.

She opens her mouth slightly, and I slip my tongue in, feeling my pants tighten as it rubs against her. I moan and she bites on my bottom lip, drawing blood.

This new rough kiss is extremely hot, and I can barely contain my excitement as moves her hand to run gently over my groin area.

I pull away to catch a quick breath but Kat clearly isn't done, as she leans forwards and slides her tongue slowly, but gently along my bottom lip.

I whine needily, and she pulls my lip into her mouth, sucking it raw. I'm so turned on right now.

We kiss for a few more minutes until the need for oxygen takes over. I pull away, and kiss her nose gently, before pulling her to my chest cuddling, and putting Harry Potter on the TV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I THINK THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE -fangirls-