Growing up I

A/N: I am really grateful to all those who had commented and favourite this fic, thank you very much!

Just a side clarification, but the otome game stated here is from my own imagination, so please don't be disappointed when you can't find the game online.

P.s. anyone can suggest what the next male lead character can be like. (For example, tsundere - black hair, blue eyes, faerie? That kind of thing. Reverse harems have a lot of males afterall )

.:.:.:.:.

Lilianne(a few months old) Pov;

"Ah~" the woman in front of me prompted me to consume whatever sorcery in front of me.

What. Is. That.

I figure my face contorted into one of disgust when the woman pulled the spoon away from me.

"I guess she don't like lamb's blood."

Lamb's blood? Ewwww.

No offence to you, lady, but why would you feed Lamb's blood to a bloody newborn?

"Try the other one then," adviced the male in the room.

I glanced at him from my apparent new mother's arms, and found him to be very visually attractive.

If I had remembered correctly, he's my older brother of a few hundred years, Vincent Encoraerge. His slanted eyes were of pale blue and his eye lashes curled itself naturally at the ends. Maybe beauty runs in the family. Moreover, with platinum blonde hair that flows through a loose blue hair tie, his appearance was that of a ethereal creature.

He is a ethereal creature though. I mean, my older brother's a very accomplished Vampire prince.

Have I mentioned he's one of the male main lead in the Otome game? Nope? Well now I did.

Vincent Encoraerge is the heir to the Kingdom's throne as first prince and a accomplished scholar that had graduated from the Academy at a young age of three hundred/ (average graduates age around four to five hundred ). In the game, he was introduced as a teenage looking teacher who have a brain that rivalled all the professors in school combined. Now, he just looks like a spoilt brat that doesn't take a fancy to the newest addition of the family.

It's really nice to know that you have a brother who hates you. However, for some reason or another, Vincent had a sister complex for Lilianne, making her a side Rival in his route as the sister who always have his attention. Though how Lilianne made this ice prince have a sister complex is another question for another day.

Now, let me recall how the heroine got into the picture.

Initially, Prince Vincent had taken notice of the Heroine because she was the only student in his class to have chanted a high level spell he had assigned as homework. He had underestimated the Heroine, and from then on, he kept a close eye on her, taking an interest in the enigma.

On the day of the mid-terms exam, Prince Vincent made up his mind and asked the Heroine to consult him for extra lessons if she wanted a Merit award for her Magic. No one else had ever gotten the award after my brother, and it is a very huge honour for someone to gain the award. If the player*heroine* accepted the offer, the heroine would be allowed to spend more time with Prince Vincent, allowing her to gain more love points for him.

I heaved a internal sigh as I cringed at the spoon nearing my lips.

Ewww... not the Ram's blood. That's not any better than the Lamb's!

"Say ah~~" mother cooed in undisguised hope that I would follow her instructions.

But nope, I'm a rebellious baby, so I won't drink that 'delicacy" you call Ram's blood.