Growing up IV

A/N : brief summary of what's happening till now

Lilianne (our main lead ) was angry with her fiancée, Hugo Kain (werewolf) over how he is too nice too other girls, so she teleported to the back forest of a human town (aka where the Heroine and her childhood friend lives in, in the game.) for some time alone . While observing their daily routine, Lilianne was found by the in-game Heroine's childhood friend, Yuuya/Ren Archlight.

Yes, Ren and Ren Archlight are the same person, if you hadn't notice the hints.

Anyway, onto the next chapter.

.'.'.'.

Lilianne POV:

I've been picking apricots and nuts for the past hour and for some reason or another, I'm not bored at all!

This is really unexpected. I had thought picking things and trinkets from the ground was something I would never take a liking to, but the way everything I picked up seem have different shape and sizes - some smaller, some rougher, some of lighter shade - really peaks my interests in these small collectibles.

Moreover, Ren is now explaining how all these apricots that we have collected could be made into different products and trinkets. Imagining crafting my own bracelet with seeds I've picked up myself! I'd feel very accomplished to say the least.

Listening intently as Ren gave me advices on harvesting, I conjured a glass jar out of my imagination without him knowing.

Realistic Illusion Magic is where, if the caster's belief of their creation is strong enough, the object of their imagination would turn real for a period of time. It depends on the emotions of the caster most of the time though.

Vincent had told me my first incidental magic was of Realistic Illusion Magic, with me popping flowers when I first saw my brother George. Though I have no recollection of that.

Thinking of brother George makes my mood soar. Though we are only a few chronological years apart, the genius in him has invented countless new Magical spells and equipment to be used. It makes me really admire him. Of course, I respect and admire Vincent lots too, but my small crush on George still lingers, so I am partial to the former over the latter.

However, George is still very shy, so Father is the person whom sells them for him after he creates the blueprint.

Father...Father dearest has not been showing his face much since I was born. Even during my first birthday ceremony, or even today, my first day of school. I know he's busy with his duties as King, but would it actually kill him to spend some time with his only daughter? I've even forgotten how he looks like, since there aren't any paintings or pictures of him in the castle.

Makes me wonder what he actually is doing.

Putting Father dearest aside for now, the boy in front of me -Yuuya/Ren- has so little similarities with the Ren Archlight I know from the game that I have troubles believing they are the same person.

However, in an otome game, why would there be another character having the same name as one of the main lead of the game? It mustn't be a coincidence.

I have trust in my deduction, that this Ren/Yuuya boy in front of me, is actually the cool, aloof prince, Ren Archlight!

...

So, what am I suppose to do with that information?

I have absolutely no idea. It's not like I've offended him in anyway, so I doubt he would hurt me. Moreover, I think we are legit friends right now, and friends don't kill each other right?