CHAPTER 4

Felicia's POV

     We keep staring at each other for about 10 seconds but it feels like one hour and it was broke beacuse of Stacy that is trying to get attention by using her super anoying and sweet voice and also her hand roaming all over his bicep. With that action that is a slight feeling of tightness in my chest that i dont know what it is.

     The rest of the lunch went by me kept steeling glances aroung James, and he did the same. When we stole glances around each other, each time we manage to caught it. And as always Stacy was the one who kept broken our moment there. It is extremely anoyed me.

      Without knowing, the time passed by very fast. The bel rang and i say goodbye to my friends that i forgot went i focusing on James. I get up and go to my next class that is English.

      When i arrived at the class it was already filled with my class mate and as ussual the popular group "teens royal" come late to the class with cool as if they own the school. James he sit at the center of the class and me is sitting close to him...but not so close i'm sitting next to his right but 1 row behind him

     After the greeting, Ms lily announce that we are going to work in a group consist of 2 people, 1 girl and 1 boy. We are going to make powerpoint about "LOVE" in that instant some of my classmate start saying "yay, its going to be good, oh no, omg maybe i gonna be paired to him, etc" and the guys is wistling and saying "sweet" the class become loud. The deadline it's 1 week again and will be submited in english class.

     And them Ms lily started list of the name of the group "group 1 : Lindsay-john, group 2 : Caitlin-barry, group 3 : Felicia-james, group 4 : Ashton-stacy,....." the rest i dont hear because my mind is focused on that i will be working with James Lockheart. It will be akward since he is very popular and i'm just hopping for the best.

      I averted my gaze toward him and i see nothing that indicate shock, his facial expresion remain cool and calm. And i thought that this week is going to be a very long week for me.
____________________________________

Picture on the side is Colton Haynes as Ashton Carter