CHAPTER 10

Felicia's POV

After the mid-semester test is over, we continue our usual routine of studying at school. It is like the time before this, but there is something different this time around. The different is that me and James Lockheart aka the school popular boy are having a lot, like a whole lot of time being together.

Like together as a "friend" of course not together as a couple or something. We just hangout and coincidently we are in the same group for almost all our assignment. Maybe it was fate or something else. But i dont want to get my hopes up beacuse i'm afraid that if i let a single person affected me that much, i'm gonna get hurt. There are a lot happening in that time when we are working as a team together.

Like there is one time when we are working on a project and we start to messed around a little bit, by James suddenly grab my hand and start to fake drawing in my hand using a pen although there is no ink in it. When he grab my hand, it sent tinggles all around my body. Bacause of that, i reflecly revenged his action by drawing his arm but with an ink this time. After that he start to protest that he didn't use ink to draw on me but i used it. I defend myself by saying that he started it first, it's the truth, well even though i shouldn't have drawed with an ink.

And there is this one other time, when put he his arm behind my chair although i know that he did that casually, but i still feel somehow excited from that action alone. And then there is other time when we are in the library to study biology, he start to say that i'm short, not beacuse to made fun of me, but to just tease me.

For the rest of the year, we spent time teasing, playing, talking, and maybe a little bit of flirting like a really close friend. I wanted more than being just a friend or classmate of him, but just having a time like that with him, i'm already greatful beacausemaybe that is the best that i could possibly get and that year is the best year that i ever had in my life.

____________________________________
Picture one the side is Candice Swanepoel as Felicia Heart Valentine