CHAPTER 13

Felicia's POV

     For the past few weeks, the school life is like usual. I'm still trying to move on from him, but it is just so damn hard. I really want to, it's just that maybe deep down, very deep down inside of my heart I still hanging on a little hope that maybe, just maybe he could at least has some feeling towards me. I know that i'm just keep on believing on a false hope, I can't help it though.

     So in the past few weeks i feel you know, a little bit gloomy but, ugh, i have been stalking him in social media and there was a time when he updated his profile picture and that picture has a quote about he has a crush on a girl and he want the girl to take the hint. And another time when the quote on the picture is from a song that describe about how he feels about how he is hurting because he saw the girl that he likes ignore him and saw the girl happy being with other guy.

      I tought that what he was refering on that profile picture was me, but ofcourse i should have known better not to believe on that. I'm so stupid and now my heart is broke all over again.

     So in that time Ashton has been the person I always confide in those dark time when I need someone to share my feelings with. He also help me to smile again when i feel realy sad.

     I also got an idea, that i would try to make him jealous by flirting with Ashton so that i can see how he would react to that. Surprisingly, Ashton gladly help me with those favor when i asked him. I am very thankful about that.

      Now all I need is to make him jealous, see what he truly feels for me. And after that i can decide what to do from that day forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------