CHAPTER 8

Felicia's POV

     It is mid-semester now, and it is also mean that we are gonna have a mid-semester test. The test started today and i already studied for today test which is science.

     I pretty confidence with my memories and my logics but well you dont know how it will turns out when you working on the test. It could be hard or easy you just have study and believe that you can do it.

     The seat arrangement is based on our number in class, and suprisingly i am sitting in front of James the popular boy or he is sitting behind me. Seems like we always ended up being together in the same team or we being so close to each other.

     Before the test begin, we are given the time to study first until the time for the test. It that time some used the time for studied, ussualy the smart kids but there are some of the pupular group that study to. And the rest of it used the time to play around or doing something like gossiping or doing things that has nothing to do with the test.

     And i ofcourse use the time to study beacuse i dont like getting bad scores. Between that time, i sometime caught him, James Lockheart staring at me. Or he caught me staring at him. It's not much though maybe just a few times a day and for the rest of the mid-semester test.

     Not only that we are having staring      contest with each other, but we are having normal conversation that a boy and a girl do. It was a really nice time, even though pretty much of the conversation topic is about the test material and he asking question about the things that he didn't understand.

     When he is sitting behind me, he sometimes play with my hair to. I dont know why he did it but it is quite nice. And maybe because of that, my heart starts beating faster when i am around him. That is when i realise that i have a crush on the popular boy.

____________________________________
Picture on the side is Sean o'pry as James Lockheart