Chapter 1

We meaning me, Goku and gohan are on our way to Master Roshi's creating little small talk till we arrived.

"so how have you been Goku" I finally said

"Well im good i have a wife and son gohan and live in the middle of nowhere but its peaceful. What about you Nova" He asked

"um... i don't really do much other then train and am a traveller so i haven't settled down yet" i replied. He chuckled at that. I could see an island up ahead so i asked "Is that it Goku" He nodded

As we approached the island Goku said " Here we are" and circled around until we landed so flying nimbus flew away. Goku called "Anyone home" and running out came Bulma and Krillian followed by Master Roshi.

"GOKU" Bulma and Krillian said at the same time. I chuckled at this and there heads snapped up to look at me but because i was a few feet away Krillian got into a fighting stance and said "Who are you". I chuckled again and said "Wow forgot me already Krilian that's hurtful" with a hand raised to my heart. Then just like Goku it clicked.

"NOVA" he shouted. he shouted a bit to loud and that made Gohan hid more behind Goku and Bulma realised and she said

"Who's the kid"

"Oh thats Gohan my son" Goku stated proudly which caused alot of shocked faces but bulma shook it off first and asked "So is he gonna grow up to be like you Goku, a fighter"

Goku shook his head and said" No Chi-Chi always has him studying and he's not alloewd to train with me cause Chi-Chi thinks martial arts is a waste of time"

"hey what about us" Krillian yelled. " oh a tail" bulma said

"Yeah he was born with one just like me" he said while patting Gohan's head "Hey Gohan i think he's trying to say hello" Goku whispered to Gohan because he ran back behind Goku's leg trying to get away from the turtle.

"GOKU has anything strange happened to Gohan at night" i exclaimed raning up to him.

"What do you mean" he said confused

Master Roshi came up next to me and added "She means has he looked at the moon when its full"

"Um.. i don't think so" he paused then added "No. We all go to bed pretty earlt but why"

"NO REASON" me, Bulma and Master Roshi said "Why'd you say!! no reason at all!! hehehe" Master Roshi continued and added some weide hand gestures as to 'no reason'.

I watched amused along with the others Gohan rid turtle and then play sizzors paper rock with a crab while Goku and Krillian talked about Gohan being so different from Goku as a child. Then Gohan ran over to me so i picked him up with a smile. H giggled back.

"oh how neat. Hey thats a real dragon ball on your hat isn't it. Isn't it?" I asked Goku when he stood next to me.

"Yeah the four star ball. It took me awhile to find it but i wanted Gohan to have it since it used to belong to my Gandpa" Goku replied. He added "I've actually been collecting dragon balls for fun. I have the 3 star ball and the 6 star ball at home"

"Wow, You know it's wild thinking about all the crazy adventures we had as kids trying to find those things" Bulma said looking between me and Goku

"Yeah really. So Goku what are you gonna wish for when you get all the dragon balls together" Krillian said skipping a rock on the ocean.

"Yeah Goku what are you gonna wish for?" i asked aswell looking away from Gohan in my arms and to Goku who picking up a rock to skip.

"I don't know Krillian and Nova they're good questions. Come to think of it i don't really want anything" He answered throwing the rock out to sea which went really far. REALLY FAR.

"Wow" we all said

"Your still one bad dude Goku" Krillian said to Goku which in reply he got "Thanks Krillian"

Then I senced an evil energy level coming towards us and said "Hey Goku can you feel that"

"Yeah it's horrible i've never felt anything so powerful in my life" He said. Krillian added "Yeah i can feel it too"

"There's nothing there you guys" Bulma said looking around.

"Look there" Goku said pointing out. I followed his finger and looked out to sea to find something flying towards us

"I see it Goku" I said and added "Who is that"

"It's not piccolo is it" Krillian asked. I could make out that it was a man so i held Gohan closer as the man landed. Bulma and Master Roshi stepped back but Krillian and Goku got into a fighting stance but i just watched in horror not moving.

Goku and the man had a stare off untill the man started Chuckling darkly and said "So we meet again at last" he paused "You've grown up Kakarot. So have you Kumiko."